+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Moving from Android operating system to iOS. Nice move or wrong?

Advert.

leiendie23 Guest

Moving from Android operating system to iOS. Nice move or wrong?

Advert.
    Hi, currently i own xolo q1000 and i just love the amazing features and specifications which xolo has given in such a cheapest mobile phone. But now it has been 3 month while using it and i am getting bored from it i will sell it and i am planning to buy apple iphone 5 and shift my experience from android os to ios apple.

Is it a right option. Please help.

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper
    I think android is very addicting as compare to iOS. Though iOS is good but i personally find android much attractive.
    Thank you!
    Anand Mohan

manojbhagat
    manojbhagat is offline eTI Iron

RE:Moving from Android operating system to iOS. Nice move or wrong?

Andriod is good for me also i am using from last year i am getting wide range of apps in it and i am much more excited to use it to years to years so i would like to suggest that keep using andriod only.

geets
    geets is offline eTI Member
    The Touch sensitivity and touch features of Apple iPhones is amazing, and is no comparison to any of the Android phones. And you'll love that in iPhone.
    But, what you'll miss of Android is the freedom of choice. Iphones are marketed in such a manner that once a new is released the previous one becomes too obsolete. While in Android, the OS which is was released two years ago is still doing strong, and most apps that are available in marlet are backward compatible to previous versions as well. And, when a new version of Android is released, its free to be upgraded.
    So, stick to Android phones, if you are ready to spend the same amount as iPhone, then go for Samsung Note or even Nexus series phones.

manojbhagat
    manojbhagat is offline eTI Iron

RE:Moving from Android operating system to iOS. Nice move or wrong?

HEy choice is yours, if you like it iphone then go for it don't think for any thing go a head

+ Post a Comment HERE!