+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Why do people lose money in the stock market ?

Advert.

harreymartin
    harreymartin is offline Just in!

Why do people lose money in the stock market ?

Advert.
    I am wondering how do individuals lose money in the stock market?. Do they fail because of there lack of knowledge in Economics, Finance and Sharing Trading and TA Software ?. Do they just see $$$$ signs everywhere and splash there cash around hoping on luck ?. I mean how do some investors fail in investing there money successfully in the stock market?.

All I hear in regards to the stock exchange people losing money or I know people who have halved there 100k investment in the stock exchange when trading shares. I hear that its a system to lose money rather then make money.

Are there any well written share trading books with strategies that can atleast some what help reduce your risk of losing all your investment money in the shares?

moneyadvisor01
    moneyadvisor01 is offline Newbie
    5800 & 5900 calls are more active we may see these level as a strong resistance level in coming days, once remain above 5800 nifty may touch 6000 level soon. L&T 1300 put and sbin 1900 calls are showing increasing open interest so we may see some strong action in these stock. TCS 1550 & infosys 2400 & 2300 puts are more active we can say some thing is cooking in stock.

shinasehgal
    shinasehgal is offline eTI Member
    People usually lose money when they begin trading without equipping oneself with the know-how of trading in the first place. They have not taken the time nor do they have the patience to learn the basics of it. Trading without a well thought-out, thoroughly researched, patiently tested and rule-based trading plan is the perfect formula to lose money in the stock market.

buildindia
    buildindia is offline eTI Member
    the people lose money in stock market due to lack of knowledge and as shinasehgal said the patience to learn the basics of it..and most important part is Luck!

waktem
    waktem is offline eTI Iron
    Lack of knowledge with poor inconsistency in the market without the approach to see the market and without a trading expert people always lose money in stock market.So people should believe in stock advisory companies also.

priya0710
    priya0710 is offline eTI Iron
    People often loose in stock market as they are not able to cope up with frequent market movements. They panic and adopt false trading practices which is their biggest mistake.

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!