1 100.00%
+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

An appeal to Indian voters for 2014 election

Advert.

bjgupta
    bjgupta is offline Just in!

An appeal to Indian voters for 2014 election

Advert.
    Indian public has been badly letdown by corrupt political leaders. Hopelessness and sense of being knocked down is natural outcome of widely prevailing corruption. It is time to accept the reality of corruption and do our best. In the scenario when no political party is free of corruption, I appeal to voters to judge the party which is less corrupt and bring it to power. If we are successful in bringing to power a party which is even 10% less corrupt than other, we will be making our country richer by billions of rupees. This act would be as charitable as donating blood and more charitable than donating millions of rupees to the country.
    So although badly knocked down , it is for you to stand up and fight. Nobody else will.
    With regards,

(B.J. Gupta)

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    I don't think there is any excuse for party to get vote if it is even 10% less corrupted.. you know corruption is corruption, there is no party which is actually eligible currently , that is why no one came forward to support lockpal bill in its original format else we would have seen almost all going behind bars soon . It is like "A murder" is murder.. there is nothing like half murderer , 20% murderer or so..

Sorry but I think, now people should vote for right person instead of right party.

bjgupta
    bjgupta is offline Just in!
    I don't think there are enough right person who can run government without right party.

+ Post a Comment HERE!