Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Looking for contract marriage of 1 year

Advert.

Naveen Arora
    Naveen Arora is offline eTI Iron
    Advert.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aarish Rizvi View Post
    Hello Komal,
    I hope you understand that marriage this way can be very risky. Marrying a person is something very intimate and you are willing to marry someone for just sake of showing to your parents, he must be reliable, what if he takes advantage of your situation. Do not create hostile situation and look for someone from your friends and real life circle if you really wants to go this way.

In my personal opinion, get some elders involved in it, may be your friends and do not look for someone online, its risky , unacceptable and not advised at all.
    Very well said. I hope everyone here can understand it properly.

Calistusdahero
    Calistusdahero is offline Just in!

I need a contract marrage:

My name is Calistusdahero am 23yrs. Frm Nigeria. Am a musician nd an actor. Am d only child of my parent.wht I need is a one yr contract marriage between a very beautiful lady of 28r down who is financially ok. ples if u ar. interested writte me on my email [email protected].

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Calistusdahero View Post
    My name is Calistusdahero am 23yrs. Frm Nigeria. Am a musician nd an actor. Am d only child of my parent.wht I need is a one yr contract marriage between a very beautiful lady of 28r down who is financially ok. ples if u ar. interested writte me on my email [email protected].
    Dear Calistusdahero, welcome to eTI forums.

Regarding your question, we do not encourage such type of queries here , you can see people have pointed out they are not practical and risky too. If you are looking for a fake marriage (which you call contract marriage) then look someone from your friends or people you know but not online. Its too dangerous.
    You may want to read:

Thought of the Moment:
    A community is all about helping each other.

Brinda
    Brinda is offline Just in!
    I m.27 year old. And want to do contract merej. For 1 or 2 year any one interested plz contact me on my e- mail id EMAIL REMOVED .i want to connect with social.work and my family not allowed me.

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinda View Post
    I m.27 year old. And want to do contract merej. For 1 or 2 year any one interested plz contact me on my e- mail id EMAIL REMOVED .i want to connect with social.work and my family not allowed me.
    Dear Brinda, welcome to eTI forums.

We have removed your EMAIL ADDRESS as its public forum and everyone can see it. Regarding your question, as I have said earlier and saying now again that we do not encourage such type of queries here , you can see people have pointed out they are not practical and risky too. If you are looking for a fake marriage (which you call contract marriage) then look someone from your friends or people you know but not online. Its too dangerous.
    You may want to read:

Thought of the Moment:
    A community is all about helping each other.

bk_udayan
    bk_udayan is offline Just in!

regarding marriage

hi.. aditi88,

I am also exactly looking for the same. Me too dont want to get married. Please messege.

7. Advert.

anushar
    anushar is offline Just in!
    Hi,

I also like contract basis marriage for long time. please message me if anyone interested.

0004vs
    0004vs is offline Just in!
    hi how are you, m ready to accept ur offer. and what kind of condition of this offer

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Quote Originally Posted by 0004vs View Post
    hi how are you, m ready to accept ur offer. and what kind of condition of this offer
    Dear 0004vs,
    Please understand, we at eTI, do not support such kind of things, hope you understand its quite risky and illogical. Who might know, could be illegal also.

Independent life

I have to do contract marriage only on paper and not necessary adopt a child, i have to do social help of people

Quote Originally Posted by aarish rizvi View Post
    friends, as mentioned earlier in post below.. I am again saying that contract marriage is hazardous and should not promoted. I am reporting post to admin as well as requesting him to not to allow such question on eti.

Smile hello

HI
    please give more detail, I m also finding boy for 1 year contact marriage

Brinda
    Quote Originally Posted by Aarish Rizvi View Post
    Dear 0004vs,
    Please understand, we at eTI, do not support such kind of things, hope you understand its quite risky and illogical. Who might know, could be illegal also.
    Give me more details about you n contact details or forward you details at <EMAIL REMOVED FOR PRIVACY>

Shanaya
    Shanaya is offline Just in!
    Hi aditi, I am happy that you are thinking of adopting a child. but i am a bit concerned about this contract marriage.
    i think what you should do is instead of asking for contract marriage to strangers you should better talk this with your male friend and if he could help you by agreeing for a contract marriage that would be great and most important it would be safe because your safety should be your main concern. so instead of talking and entertaining strangers a friend is a safe idea.
    All the best!

Brinda
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanaya View Post
    Hi aditi, I am happy that you are thinking of adopting a child. but i am a bit concerned about this contract marriage.
    i think what you should do is instead of asking for contract marriage to strangers you should better talk this with your male friend and if he could help you by agreeing for a contract marriage that would be great and most important it would be safe because your safety should be your main concern. so instead of talking and entertaining strangers a friend is a safe idea.
    All the best!
    I m agreewith you but i have found so much no one is there to understand my proble. And i have not more frd circle from whom i can get help

Shanaya
    Shanaya is offline Just in!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinda View Post
    I m agreewith you but i have found so much no one is there to understand my proble. And i have not more frd circle from whom i can get help
    Well by "friend" i didn't meant any person form your friend circle. It can be any colleague of yours or any guy you trust. Why don't people understand that asking strangers for contract marriage could be so dangerous for them. People need to understand this. Why are they so comfortable in believing strangers what they say.

Being a girl it's my suggestions for all the other girls looking for such kind of marriages that please before doing anything understand the pros and cons of your future step. Whatever you'll do nobody else but you're life is going to be affected and most important of all think about your safety first and do not entertain people who are saying that they are looking for the same "contract marriage".

Such post should not be put on this forum.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast