Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Looking for contract marriage of 1 year

Advert.

aditi88
    aditi88 is offline Just in!

Looking for contract marriage of 1 year

Advert.
    Hello friends,
    i m a 25 yr career oriented girl.i dnt want to get married .i want to adopt a child and live independently but my parents will never agree to it.so i m looking for sumone for contract marraige of one year.i am good looking girl and comes from very good family.if ny one inetrested plz msg me on my email id Email Removed : Please use Private Messages.

vinaymaddyy
    vinaymaddyy is offline Just in!
    Hi aditi,

Hmmm..that is really intresting that you dont want to marry but in favour of adopting a child that is gud. I really like the way you you are planning your future. Plannig for a contract marriage, but, will it not hurt your parents that you did marry a guy for a single year.
    And another thing is that if youare going to marry a person than would you still go for adopting a child or you would prefer your own child.

If the answers of the questions above does match what I think than your search is on an end here I am going to propose you for marriage. I am a smart guy from a very good family and also an MBA doing job in a reputed firm.Just looking for new changes in my life.
    But the thing is Do you think in the same way as I think ?
    Please do reply with the questions I had put for you.
    That can give us both the new way of leading our lifes.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hey Guys,

I just wish things work out well.

@aditi : You are the first girl, who has got a proposal on this forum.

Guess what, etalkindia is " building" relationships. I am happy !!!
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

aditi88
    aditi88 is offline Just in!
    we ll hv a talk abt it.r u really serious for it then only reply plz............................................... ...................

mughalprince1010
    mughalprince1010 is offline Just in!

Hi

Well it depends what type of contract you are interested.If you dont mind can u send me your complete details along with your pict at [email protected]

maxx
    maxx is offline Just in!
    is this post still open or closed ?
    kindly reply aditi !!!

7. Advert.

sauravsony5u
    sauravsony5u is offline Newbie

reply to ur post

Even i am luking for cntrct mariage. Plz cntct me at [email protected]

arun1322
    arun1322 is offline Just in!

Thumbs up yes

hi m interested in contract marriage mail me [email protected]

rajivllb
    rajivllb is offline Just in!

Hi Aditi

Joined this site today...and came across your post...well to begin with, saw all the comments which have been posted to your proposal... and i really dont believe in what all ppl's here have been saying..most of them are just looking for some cheap time-pass kind of thing and none of them is really interested in resolving your concerns... well wht u really need is someone with whom u can sit n talk down ur concern..dont knw if u can make sense out of wht all i had said...still hoping tht u would believe in wht i said.
    Regards
    Rajiv

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    Correctly said rajiv,
    Juzz all those creepy things about showing some interest in.this timepas kind of marriage,
    I will like to know aditi, why are u not ready to marry and y wud u like.to live independtly by adopting a child.
    What if u can get a good caring and loving person having a good financial condition, to look after u n family of ua own still ua plan.might not change????
    You look from all aspects about ua security and ua financial security concerns for deciding to stay alone, kindly think deeply and dicuss wid ua parents on this matter before taking any decision

Yadvendra
    Yadvendra is offline Just in!

Lightbulb Contract Marriage

i m civil engineer i want to marry for contract basis.

Yadvendra
    Yadvendra is offline Just in!
    hi email me [email protected]

Unregistered Guest

contract marrige

i want to do contract marrige with an american christian or muslim girl?

kamalakerreddy.y
    kamalakerreddy.y is offline Just in!
    Hi Aditi I am a 29yr old doctor looking for a contract marriage for a Green card,I want to pay 24,000 $ in 2yrs for this and its a totally nonsexual relationship.please reply if interested @ [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by aditi88 View Post
    Hello friends,
    i m a 25 yr career oriented girl.i dnt want to get married .i want to adopt a child and live independently but my parents will never agree to it.so i m looking for sumone for contract marraige of one year.i am good looking girl and comes from very good family.if ny one inetrested plz msg me on my email id Email Removed : Please use Private Messages.

indaldongare
    indaldongare is offline Just in!
    aditi88 i am also searching like you.plz send reply to me o
    Last edited by indaldongare; 01-20-2015 at 06:26 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast