Looking for contract marriage of 1 year

Advert.

indaldongare
    indaldongare is offline Just in!
    Advert.
    aditi plz cont me as soon as posible bez you can help me to my problem

indaldongare
    aditi plz create your. post as soon as.i must wait for you..

simpleguy
    simpleguy is offline Just in!
    hi there I am an engineer ,working outside india . I am interested in the same as you. we can adopt more than one child and if we decide to part ways then we can. if you are in india it can be good opportunity for you to carry on with your career abroad(as you can come on dependent visa and work here).

simpleguy
    simpleguy is offline Just in!
    hi I just replied to your post. if interested contact [email protected]

@mazing@mit1987
    @mazing@mit1987 is offline Just in!

Hi Aditi

Quote Originally Posted by aditi88 View Post
    Hello friends,
    i m a 25 yr career oriented girl.i dnt want to get married .i want to adopt a child and live independently but my parents will never agree to it.so i m looking for sumone for contract marraige of one year.i am good looking girl and comes from very good family.if ny one inetrested plz msg me on my email id Email Removed : Please use Private Messages.
    Hi,
    I m really impressed with your thoughts & want to attach with you with same feelings, if you are really interesting then mail me pls [email protected]

bellalisa
    bellalisa is offline Just in!

I need a contract marriage too

HI, my name is Lisa a Nigerian, okay let me go straight to the point... my family has been on my neck to settle down and it's becoming tiring, so I want a contract marriage of three years, so if you are interested do let me and we can talk about it
    About me
    I am tall, busty, fat, love music, will be graduating next year, I am a Christian,..... that's all for now

7. Advert.

bellalisa
    bellalisa is offline Just in!
    HI, my name is Lisa a Nigerian, okay let me go straight to the point... my family has been on my neck to settle down and it's becoming tiring, so I want a contract marriage of three years, so if you are interested do let me and we can talk about it
    About me
    I am tall, busty, fat, love music, will be graduating next year, I am a Christian,..... that's all for now

krikomal
    krikomal is offline Just in!

hello frndzz i want a contract marrige too..

I m a 22 yr old girl. N i want to do a contract marrige in the age of 25.
    I m god looking n well educated girl from a good family. I want this because of my family only.
    Intrested guyzz can contact me in mail id
    Email REMOVED
    Note from Staff : Please do not share private information on public forum.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Quote Originally Posted by krikomal View Post
    I m a 22 yr old girl. N i want to do a contract marrige in the age of 25.
    I m god looking n well educated girl from a good family. I want this because of my family only.
    Intrested guyzz can contact me in mail id
    Email REMOVED
    Note from Staff : Please do not share private information on public forum.
    Hello Komal,
    I hope you understand that marriage this way can be very risky. Marrying a person is something very intimate and you are willing to marry someone for just sake of showing to your parents, he must be reliable, what if he takes advantage of your situation. Do not create hostile situation and look for someone from your friends and real life circle if you really wants to go this way.

In my personal opinion, get some elders involved in it, may be your friends and do not look for someone online, its risky , unacceptable and not advised at all.

krikomal
    krikomal is offline Just in!
    I knw this is risky bt nw i m nt able to do love again with any guy and also do nt want to marry. Bt i m frm a middle clss family so i cant do this also. So i m trapped in the situation. I need a guy who will understand me frm my same caste i'll go with him.
    Bt seriously i dont want to marry at all n no any physical relations at all.

mercyfriday
    mercyfriday is offline Just in!

marriage contract

i want to ask how can one get a contract marriage, not a bad one but a good and benefiting one. please i want reply and not insults.
    thanks

indaldongare
    Hi,my age is 30 years old i am searching a girl for contact marriage.I don't want get marry.someone who agree with me seriously contact me on

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Friends, as mentioned earlier in post below.. I am again saying that contract marriage is hazardous and should not promoted. I am reporting post to Admin as well as requesting him to not to allow such question on eTI.

Quote Originally Posted by Aarish Rizvi View Post
    Hello Komal,
    I hope you understand that marriage this way can be very risky. Marrying a person is something very intimate and you are willing to marry someone for just sake of showing to your parents, he must be reliable, what if he takes advantage of your situation. Do not create hostile situation and look for someone from your friends and real life circle if you really wants to go this way.

In my personal opinion, get some elders involved in it, may be your friends and do not look for someone online, its risky , unacceptable and not advised at all.

Prasad Dabolkar
    Prasad Dabolkar is offline Just in!
    Hi Aditi,

Well i am interested to go on with you but I am looking for 6 months contract you can mail me @ REMOVED
    Y M I doing this ( cause i love a bengali girl and she is divorce & my parents are not liking this )

sonalika shrivastava
    sonalika shrivastava is offline Just in!

looking for contract marraige for 1 or 2 year

Hello friends,
    i m a 24 yr career oriented girl.i dnt want to get married .i want to adopt a child and live independently but my parents will never agree to it.so i m looking for sumone for contract marraige of one year.i am average looking girl and comes from good family but I belongs to middle class family.rest will describe uh on call,if ny one inetrested plz msg me on my email id - EMAIL REMOVED for PRIVACY CONCERN.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast