+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My introductory message to all at eTalkIndia!

Advert.

communicative
    communicative is offline eTI Iron

My introductory message to all at eTalkIndia!

Advert.
    Hello friends, My name is Ivor and I teach English language. Mostly I teach English language courses related to study abroad, including IELTS,TOEFL and SAt One, but I also teach a course of Functional English! Although I live in Pakistan, I have good feelings for Indian people, watch Indian TV shows on Star channels, Sony and Zee etc., and sometimes also watch bollywood blockbusters on DVDs! India is our big neighbour, so I have joined eTalkIndia.com, to make my contribution, as regards the issues that it faces today! I have warm feelings for you all, and am confident that you all will accept me as a fellow member!
    Regards,
    communicative

Ayush.
    Ayush. is offline eTI Iron

Re: My introductory message to all at eTalkIndia!

Hi ,Ivor its Ayush ,nice to see u here at eti.no metter of country and religion we all are living in one state called "world",have same sky to share and same emotions like love ,anger ,etc then who r we to discrim inate on any bases for me all ppl on earth are friend and so are we

once again welcome to eti ,''''''''''''''''''''''

Pandit
    Pandit is offline Newbie

Hello Ivor,
    U are most Welcome.........

communicative

Dear friend at eTalkIndia, Please accept my heartfelt Thanks for welcoming to this community of caring people! Ayush, my friend, I am inspired by your World View that expresses the "BROTHERHOOD OF MAN!" I wish you all the very best in your life, during the time to come and hope to remain in touch with you! Thanks again!

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Hello Mr. Ivor, Welcome to eTI .
    We are please to see you here. Well, everybody wants brotherhood and peace but its the people who want to manipulate the things who are responsible for such differences.

Anyways, hope to see you around !

communicative

My dear friend, I thank you sincerily for welcoming me to the eTI community! I am sure that we will both be around, and share our view on different topics with each other, as well as with other eTI members! Many people believe that it is the Governments that are at odds with each other , while the people have come closer because of GLOBALISATION! Anyhow it is an individual decision whether one behaves in a brotherly fashion or not! I am sure that you will agree on this! Thanks!

7. Advert.

MSL
    MSL is offline eTI Member

Hello Mr Ivor and welcome to ETI.

communicative

Hello Mr MSL, Thank you very much for welcoming me to eTalkIndia, I wish you the same and hope to see you around! Thanks again!

MSL

:-\hHi Mr Ivor im not Mr im Ms.

communicative

Hello Ms MSL, Thank you for the welcome, and I find it even better that I have been welcomed to eTI by a female like yourself! I ask you to please introduce yourself, with your real name, interests and occupation etc., plus of course ASL! I would like good online relations with you. Bye for now and thanks again! I am looking forward to a response from you,
    IU

MSL

My name is mohini and i live in New Zealand i study employment skills from home, i have been to india and i like it and the people and i love the indian culture its full of life.

I like Ford Falcon fast cars, and Moto Bikes, and Tattoos, i enjoy being with family and freinds and happy poeple and honesty and i belive things happen for a reason and nothing should be taken for granted.

communicative

Dear Mohini, I sincerily am grateful for your response! So you live in the far off islands of New Zealand ! Are you of Indian ethnic origin? It is good that your family also lives there, and you enjoy it's company. How many bothers and sisters you have? You are right about the Indian culture; it is indeed quite colourful and diverse! Are you an owner of a Ford Falcon car, or a motorbike? And do you subcribe to the bikers sub- culture?
    Your belief in honesty is admirable, and of course few things happen by chance and have a reason behind them ! I am a teacher of the English language, and love computers and networking because it helps me in making friends like you. Please write again and tell me what do you study in "employment skills." I wish you all the best, Bye for now!
    Ivor

MSL

Hi Mr Ivor, I am indian, i have three bro and we are three sis, and i dont own ford or motorbike but hope to in near future.
    Im studying Formal Personal Correspondence and Slove Problems Which Require Calculation With Whole Numbers which i hate maths!
    so Mr Ivor have you always lived in Pakistan. i use to live in Australia to and i have lots of Pakistani and afganistan freinds to but they all in Australia lost touch with them all. anyways you take care. Mohini.

KrishMohan
    KrishMohan is offline Just in!

Hi Ivor,

This is KrishMohan from India. Thank you for your love to India, brotherhood is very nice to maintain relations.

communicative

Hi Krishmohan, You are right my friend; improved and brotherly relations between Pakistan and India are in the best interest of both nations. We have other more pressing problems like poverty, illiteracy and low standard of health care, rather than the maintenance of huge military forces! Dehli maintains control of Kashmir by force, and does hold a referandum, as said by the UN. If this is done and Kashmiris decide to remain independent, so be it! But real democracy gives the people a chance to decide, without use of force, from any side. We can still be friends Krishmohan! Thanks!

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast