+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Micromax Canvas A116 Network and mobile data automatic disconnection after rooting

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Micromax Canvas A116 Network and mobile data automatic disconnection after rooting

Advert.
    Hello friends,
    I am having a brand new Canvas HD and I am in love wit this phone. The touch is really good and the games are also workin well. Now what I did was I rooted my phone but, sinse then I am having a lot of problems with it.
    The problem is that in every one hour both the mobile and data connections are automatically disconnected.
    But if I talk about my friends phone he does not faced such problms even after he rooted the phone.
    Ia my phone a dfective one I am really in problem due to this micromax.
    can any one help me out that what to do in such situation

Rishabh Sharma
    Rishabh Sharma is offline eTI Iron
    Hello friend,

As your question says that you have tickled with the phone so in the same way now the phone is tickling with you.
    hehehe...
    Leave that now moving to the main problem what you said that the same phone of your friend does not shows the same problem after root also.
    So, this is the point where I think there is a problem in your handset may be some of the important files are also changed at that time.
    So, my advice is that just go to the service center and get it checked than only you can get to any conclusion that what had happened actually.

+ Post a Comment HERE!