+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Result and shortlisted candidates for IFFCO GET 2013 exam?

Advert.

Anuj9045
    Anuj9045 is offline eTI Iron

Result and shortlisted candidates for IFFCO GET 2013 exam?

Advert.
    Respected Sir, I have given my paper of IFFCO GET 2013 exam from my home only. I face few problem and due to this i think my time limit was reduced. As per my clock it was only 35 minutes but suddently time over and my paper got submit.

I want to know that is there any person who had faced some same problem then please share here or reply. I will be waiting.

Apart from that i want to know that when will the result or list of shortlisted candidates will be declared. Please help in advance

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper
    The result of IFFCO GET 2013 has not announced yet. I think the result will be intimated to all the candidates very soon on their official e-mail id which they have used at the time of test.
    Thank you!
    Anand Mohan

Unregistered Guest

Lightbulb Iffco results

When will you get iffco results.....please tell me

1maila
    1maila is offline Just in!

iffco exam ws on 22 july...i could do only tech part

i gave my iffco exam ws on 22 july...i could do only tech part...is there any chance of getting selection..plzzz let me know....

Anand mohan
    Chance of getting pass in preliminary examination are high for all the candidates who had given the paper. The result are not out yet. As soon as they will release the list of shortlisted candidates we will let you know.
    Thank you!
    Anand Mohan

Anand mohan
    The result are officially announced and all of you can check you result by typing your registered id and password on their official website. Step 1: Go on their official website. Step 2: Click Carrers. Step 3: Choose GET examination Step 4: Enter your registeration ID and password to see the result
    Thank you!
    Anand Mohan

7. Advert.

sanarose
    sanarose is offline Just in!
    Thanks for shearing.Keep it up.I get many information's to here.

+ Post a Comment HERE!