+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to reduce fat from stomach and butt after pregnancy?

Advert.

Seema pal
    Seema pal is offline eTI Iron

How to reduce fat from stomach and butt after pregnancy?

Advert.
    My sister in law was preganent few month before and now she has given birth to a baby which is very cute. Before pregnency she had a top class figure which was decently maintained but after preganency she has gained a lot of fat in her body mainly in the stomach and in the buttocks part.

Please help some exercise which may help her to reduce fat and shape them again well.

WellForte
    WellForte is offline Newbie
    I would suggest to join gym and do cardio and weight training exercise atleast five days a week. It would help to reduce weight and get in proper shape. Join gym and take advice from professional trainers and opt for a balance diet.

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper
    I do agree with WellForte but on my behalf i will suggest you to join Yoga classes. The best way to make your whole body fit.
    Quote Originally Posted by WellForte View Post
    I would suggest to join gym and do cardio and weight training exercise atleast five days a week. It would help to reduce weight and get in proper shape. Join gym and take advice from professional trainers and opt for a balance diet.
    Thank you!
    Anand Mohan

Ayushi.G
    Ayushi.G is offline eTI Member
    Yes, even I would suggest to join yoga classes infact these days you don't even need to go anywhere you can learn yoga at home through internet or T.V. what is important is that you follow it regularly everyday without fail.

+ Post a Comment HERE!