+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Rault Duster RxZ Plus price in India?

Advert.

karthikmishra Guest

Rault Duster RxZ Plus price in India?

Advert.
    Hello,
    Buying a new car is always a sensible discussion in the family and same is happening with me. I was fully convinced with the Renault Duster as a new purchase of SUV. But, there came a new variant of the same in diesel. Now I am a bit confused that buying which one would would be better for me.
    Does new Rault Duster RxZ Plus fulfills all the needs of a customer. Anyone who has more info. about the variant please suggest me the one which is better.

Thanks in advance.

Rishabh Sharma
    Rishabh Sharma is offline eTI Iron
    Hello karthik,
    The Rault Duster RxZ Plus price in India are:- Rs. 12.13 lacs.

The all new diesel model “Renault Duster RxZ plus” has more space at rear seats as a result of customer’s complaint of insufficient space at the rear seat because of the air vent occupying ample space in the middle and so, the rear AC vents on the top end model has been removed. The new variant comes with a 1.5-litre turbo diesel engine, which can produce a maximum power of 108 bhp, along with a torque of up to 248 Nm. Key highlights of this compact SUV are leather seats and satellite navigation system and faux wood finish just as in the Option Pack. The RxZ Plus variant has been priced at Rs. 12.13 lacs, which shows a cut of Rs. 5,000 in comparison with the Diesel RxZ Option Pack.

+ Post a Comment HERE!