+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How i can get rid of my neighbour???

Advert.

Mr.Vishal
    Mr.Vishal is offline eTI Iron

How i can get rid of my neighbour???

Advert.
    Dear Friends i m Vishal and desperately need your help.I have one problem which i want to share with u guys.See i m having one neighboure which really don't deserve to be in my colony. He is on rent.He is such a bastard which i can't describe in words,but i can say that not only i have the problem but my whole colony is having problem with him.

Please send your posting i not only hope ,but also believe that etalk members can really advice me very well.

I m waiting for your postings

Talat
    Talat is offline eTI Aluminium

Re: How i can get rid of my neighbour???

Hello Vishal,

The problem you have written here is experienced by many people especially when in a particular area/colony, families are well knitted and close and if someone of this sort stays there, people are surely uncomfortable.

Vishal, have you and other people have talked about this issue ? Also, it depends on what sort of problems or inconvinience he is actually giving to other people !!

India is a free country and also every person has right to live life according to his preferences. As far as he is not actually interefring in other people's life and putting up real problems, it should be fine whatever way he is living his life.

On the other hand, if he is creating lots of problems for the neighbours, few things can be done ....

Have you people tried to talk to him and tell him that his activities disturb other people ? If not, you can do that ! A group of sincere people can go and have a little chat with him over this issue and try to make it clear how his activities are creating problems for others.

Mr.Vishal

thanx for replying talat,but my friend this man is a worse case He is well educated Lecture.He is a bit psycho kind of person.He is involved in murder case of his own bhabhi.He is basically a native of Etah.Beileve me he is such a psycho that dose'nt aloow any maid to work in his house even he don't allow anybody to come to his house.whenever the Power Station people comes to check for meter he locks his gate and hide inside his house.Can u expect this thing from a lecture.

He don't contribute in any of colony's collection for Gurad duty.No one want to talk to him even then he interfer's in colony's matter.

No body know whats in his house he is hiding.He is not too old.his age will be around 40-45.

Talat

Vishal,

If he does nt pay the contribution meant for colony maintainence, few senior people can ask him to keep away from colony matter giving him the reason.

About hiding and not letting government people to check electric meters, i guess thats a crime and those people should lodge a police complaint about that.

Rest, i think he is sort of aloof person or you may say "psychic".

Apart from interfering in colony matters and not giving his share, if he is not putting up any problem to people, this thing can be managed, ofcourse taking right and proper steps. Senior members of the colony have to take initiatives and talk to him. You can find similar people at many places, but all depends on how to deal with such people.

i think members of the colony including few senior people (i am saying because only rarely young people are taken seriously !!!) have to talk to him and settle things.

Mr.Vishal

talat thanx for replying but many times peoples have talked to him,regarding every matter but,He is such bastard who cannot understand things peacefully.Gandhigiri is totally flop in front of him.

believe me even i don't find words to describe this kind of bastard.For power station people beileve me problem is that they don't even care and i think their is no such law that allows power statin people to get in his house forcefully.

Talat

Hmm...

Vishal, i think Power Station people do have right to note down the readings....beacuse if they are not able to know the readings, how will they send the bill !! Due to this reason, they can lodge a police complaint and get in the house with police !

I really dont know about his social behavior and porblems arising due to that. May be, if possible, just ignore him....that complete ignorance and cut off from the society !

7. Advert.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Nice and surprising discussion, I will soon post my views but this topics best fits in "Common Man's Issue" ..

sathi
    sathi is offline eTI Member

Vishal, This person is acting suspiciously. He is also associated with a big Crime of Murder in his past.

One complaint against him, could be good enough to get a Police Action against him..

It would be better if few of the members of your society could complaint against him in the nearest Police Station. If members are not ready, you yourself could do so...

It is a duty of a Civilian to inform Police about the Suspicious Persons of their locality and it is in your SafeGaurd too....
    [img width=375 height=115]http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/480/480800zsl927r1px.jpg[/img]

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

but the problem in our society that in which.. everyone wait for initial move.. but why not themselves ?

Mr.Vishal

Thanks for advice sathi and ricky,but the problem is that my family won't allow me to do such act of heroism.We the colony people are not having the number of the landlord so that we can talk to him and tell him how this person is using Power illegally.

Talat

Well....someone has to take initiative......and according to his suspicious character, its essential to lodge a complaint against him....but then in Indian scenario, koi bhi police ke maamle main phansna nai chahta...and thats the reson no one takes intitiative.

+ Post a Comment HERE!