+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Parents denied my Love citing he is not physically fit for marriage

Advert.

rashmij
    rashmij is offline Just in!

Parents denied my Love citing he is not physically fit for marriage

Advert.
    I am 25 years old and in love with a boy since a year. I felt in love with him after 2 months I met him. I is having average features but I love him form my heart. He belongs to a different caste. Some how I convinced my parents to meet him, but after meeting they said he is not physically enough for our acceptance. I cannot run away from my parents place and need their acceptance. They are forcing me to get married to someone else but if that happens I wont be able to forgive myself throughout my life. I want to convince my parents and I don't know how to do that. Pl help me.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi rashmij,

Kindly details us more as to how your boyfriend is "physically unfit" for you? What do they mean by saying " he is not physically enough for our acceptance" ??
    The more you detail us on this, the better we'll be able to advise you.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

Neha Sheoran
    Neha Sheoran is offline Just in!

Smile hi rashmij

i think you should do what your heart says because its a decision that u have to live with the whole life. try and tell this to your parents and as it is u have spoken to them once so i think that all i would say but follow ur heart only if u think he is the perfect one.

rashmij
    his height is 5.3 and I am 5.1 inches. his weight is 45 and mine is 48. Besides this he is persuing his Ph.D and is a professor in college. He belongs to a very respectable family and our chemistry is excellent. My parents say that he looks like a child and they cant marry me to him. But he is trying to gain now but my parents are not ready to give him one chance also. I want to live with him but only with my parents acceptance. Help me to convince my parents. Even I am working towards my Ph.D and we both find it very difficult to concentrate.

Adi Mehta
    Adi Mehta is offline eTI Iron
    Hmm.. he is too lean.

But that is not hard to come over, get him to some good GYM, gaining 4-5 KG weight in 1-2 month is very much achievable. I had done this to me when I was too lean. Without wasting time, introduce him to GYM, ask him to increase diet and physical activity. For 5.3 inch tall guy, 58-62 KG is ideal weight and he can get that in 3 months for sure if he has right guidance. If he need help, ask him to come here and discuss in Indian Bodybuilding & Exercise Forum-eTI.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi rashmij,

See, this is not an issue with your parents for not marrying you to him. Rest, he can gain considerable weight in time to come. But I don't think this should be a reason for them to deny the match. Whatever Adi Mehta wrote above is what you can do and this will help him gain his weight and maintain a good psyche. Also, there are protein suppliments available in the market which he can use to gain weight.

Try to explain your parents that this should not be a reason for them to deny the marriage. Explain them your love for your boyfriend and tell them you will not marry someone just because your boyfriend has a lean body. This is all temporary and what matters is his love for you, his education and financial stability ( which sounds good ) and your understanding with each other.

All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

7. Advert.

rashmij
    yes true..he has already started working on his physic..i am planning to talk to my parents after 6 months so that they agree to me and understand my feelings. at present they want to see other boys for marriage and want me to complete stop contacting him which is not possible for me.. somehow I have said that I would not see other boys. though I don't talk to him more as while doing so I feel guilt inside me of cheating to my parents. Even he is convinced that we wont talk much. I want to a good daughter and I am trying hard for that. hope I succeed..

+ Post a Comment HERE!