+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

26 year lower caste girl wants to marry 35 year boy from higher caste

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

26 year lower caste girl wants to marry 35 year boy from higher caste

Advert.
    Dear Sky,

I'm 26 years old girls; in relationship with 35 years old guy (Never married before). I belong to SC (Lower strata of Society as my parents had Inter caste marriage where my Mother is Bhramin and my father is SC). My Boyfriend is a Rajput. We are in relationship from last 1 year and wish to marry, but he doesn't want to hurt his parents by marrying someone in Lower caste. I am very serious about this relationship, have tried all possible things to convenience him so that he makes efforts to convenience his parents but all in vain.

Kindly suggest,how to make this work ??

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello There,

Traditionally, higher caste have been associated with better upbringing, code of proper manners, good knowledge and education, etiquette,financial status, etc etc. and ages ago, caste system was basically created in line for work purpose but slowly it changed and people became wrongfully fixated on it. These days times and people are changing, one can assimilate these into their own life and does not necessarily tag them with their birth. If you are educated, well mannered, well brought up and have a good financial status, you are considered to be in middle class / higher society and low caste does not have a grip on you. Think of all the famous people who have come from lower strata of the society and are big now. Let your guy understand this.
    And also take tips from your own parents as to how they got married and their experiences. And if he is not able to speak to his parents, get your parents and your other family members to convince them, once he is convinced. But follow the Spiritual and Divine path first for some time, before approaching his parents. Browse the below site

http://etalkindia.com/talk/love-frie...ds-dr-sky.html

Dr.Sky

+ Post a Comment HERE!