+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

In love with girl in family relationship -

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

In love with girl in family relationship -

Advert.
    i have deep love with my family relations girl and she also loving me sincerely. but our both families are not allowing for this relationship. if i convince my parents means my relatives like mother's sister brother are saying something and scolding so that my mom and dad are not allowing for this relations. i don't want to hurt my parents as well as her. so what shall i do ? i don't know what to do? please give me a suggestion.

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,
    Can you please list as to the exact reasons why they are not agreeing to your relationship.

And turn to the DIVINE and Spiritual path for solutions, browse the below site:

http://etalkindia.com/talk/love-frie...ds-dr-sky.html

dating_advice
    dating_advice is offline Just in!
    If she's a blood relation, you should not date her. If you do marry, your kids will be born defective cause of 'interbreeding' (see wiki article).

This's not supposed to happen. People who have resemblance to your DNA (your relatives for e.g.) should repel cause they should not like each other's smell (search 'pheremones').

sauravsony5u
    sauravsony5u is offline Newbie

me like u

Hi dear. I also lve my cousin and she two. I am luking for same cousin couple or like u and v can hlp each othr. Plz cntct me

sauravsony5u
    sauravsony5u is offline Newbie

love d grl in relation

Even i lve a grl. She is my fst cousin. V lve each other bt canot mary because of family. Frn v can mary eachothers beloved and thn stay together. Family and v then wil b hapy. We love each other very much. Plz help me to help you. Cntct me at sauravsony5u at jee male dot kom

+ Post a Comment HERE!