+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Where can I file case against country club Delhi office?

Advert.

arun80k
    arun80k is offline Just in!

Where can I file case against country club Delhi office?

Advert.
    Hi,

I was cheated by country club to buying there membership by their employees at their Rithala, new Delhi office. I beleived them and paid 80k for there 10 year membership. Howver on getting call from country club office I was shocked to know they terms conveyed to me by their employees at Rithala office were untrue. I was told if what I was told in their Rithala office is not confirmed by their head office i can cancel my membership.

However when I told about the differences to head office people, they simply ignored these and said membership is non refundable.

Currently I have been transfered to Chandigarh and I want to file case against country club. Will I need to file this in New Delhi only or I can file my complaint in Chandigarh itself. Please guide me. And please suggest things I should take care of to make my case strong against these cheats.

Thanks,
    Arun

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    When you file a case, you should have evidence, evidence need to be authentic, you should have measures and again evidence to support them. You can't just file case if you have nothing to prove your side.

Is there any written evidence of difference ie. the package you were explained and the package actually allotted to you ?

Above all, I never believe any sales executive words unless I have seen it written in their brochures, terms or whatever , before taking such products, I asked them to give me documentations and a day or two so that I can go through and then say yes.

But in above case, it appears you simply agreed without actually asking any confirmation of plans from official company's document or circular.

Now, you decide, do you have strong case, do you have any recording of conversation you had regarding plan with agent ?

arun80k
    arun80k is offline Just in!
    I have written notes by the agent where he explained me, I was told that in confirmation call same conditions would be mentioned and then only my membership will be confirmed. HOPEfully justice will prevail.

Quote Originally Posted by Aarish Rizvi View Post
    When you file a case, you should have evidence, evidence need to be authentic, you should have measures and again evidence to support them. You can't just file case if you have nothing to prove your side.

Is there any written evidence of difference ie. the package you were explained and the package actually allotted to you ?

Above all, I never believe any sales executive words unless I have seen it written in their brochures, terms or whatever , before taking such products, I asked them to give me documentations and a day or two so that I can go through and then say yes.

But in above case, it appears you simply agreed without actually asking any confirmation of plans from official company's document or circular.

Now, you decide, do you have strong case, do you have any recording of conversation you had regarding plan with agent ?

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Good luck, but then case will be against agent but not company as he / she gave your forged details.

+ Post a Comment HERE!