View Poll Results: Should I get married ?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • marriage

0 0%
  • breakup

0 0%
  • broken heart

0 0%
  • betrayed

0 0%
  • love

0 0%
  • girlfriend

3 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Should I marry any girl now to overcome pain of loosing my girlfriend marrying someon

Advert.

insane-36
    insane-36 is offline Just in!

Should I marry any girl now to overcome pain of loosing my girlfriend marrying someon

Advert.
    Well, this may seem like a odd question, but I have been through lots of mental trouble right now. My girlfriend whom I loved so much is getting married very soon, there's nothing I can do to stop her. I am in Finland right now and my girlfriend is in India. She is getting married to some guy. I know she still loves me, but her parents already sold her and I could not defend and so now everything is ready. I phone her every now and then but now I feel like, I should try to forget her. I guess she does not like me phoning her nowadays since she is getting married soon. Before I phone her, I think good and try to make her happy but when I hear her voice, I just can't tolerate and try to curse her about all the things and the reason she is getting married.

Now, I feel so lonely thinking she is getting married. I just can't work neither can I be in a normal state of mind. I always have this kind of worries in my mind about her marriage. I know I would definitely get a good girl who can really understand me. I am already 28 years. So, I think I might be able to make myself happy and forget everything about her if I get married right away. I am coming to India very soon. My parents have been urging me to marry since 1 year now, and now since I have been heart broken, is it a good idea to marry ? Well I have quite a good job in Finland and I am a good looking guy. But, I just meant to be more stable and finish my studies. I am about to complete my Master's thesis and project until 2014. At this state of mind, I think it is just impossible to do anything, programming for the job or work for my thesis.

I hope it will be good if I have somebody to love me. I have never thought of marrying this soon. I just wanted to build a strong career before I get married. But, this thing is making me crazy, I just cant stop myself from thinking about her. I am a programmer by job and when such thing happens, it is really difficult to concentrate on your job.

I have been begging her and her father to not marry. But, I just couldn't stop her, and now she is getting married in just few weeks. Now, I have been so much broken, I have already asked my parent to look a girl for me. I don't know if that was sensible thing to do, but if I want to continue my career at this time and immediately concentrate on all the things I have been doing.

Could anyone please suggest me a best way to overcome all these thing ?

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    This is very serious condition but can be handled very easily. Its evident you are really feeling low but since you are not really ready by heart to marry now, its better to look for another girlfriend. Just because you are feeling low, you should not make another decision to get married now which you will regret forever through your life. Look for someone who can understand you and take care of you or I suggest just make few friend and one who is special will automatically become your girlfriend.

Thats IMHO.

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello there,

Going on a rebound and marrying someone else right now when you are still into your girlfriend is not the right way to go,you can make a major mistake in your life by choosing the wrong girl. First give it sometime to get over. The old scene of letting time heal is good, but there are many ways to heal a broken heart and a painful mind. Join kirya yoga, art of living course, look for a center near you. Go to google and look for art of living, kriya yoga. The practitioner will let you know if you are eligible to join.
    And based on your symptoms and signs, do check with a doctor, to see if you need a docs help as far as counselling and anti-depressants. Turn to friends,family for support. And work occupies your mind.
    And when you are stable, your mind and heart will be able to choose the right girl for you.

And browse the below link and follow the concept of turning to the Divine and helping couples,singles seeking love and marriage and elders.

http://etalkindia.com/talk/love-frie...ds-dr-sky.html

Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky
    (allopathic doctor, relationship advisor,spiritualist)

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    I support Savera. Just make some friends and don't just get married just for sake of getting married.

abidev
    abidev is offline Just in!
    I would say book a flight got to india, get her before she gets married to someone else! Marry her and just bring her back with you. Have a great life.
    You can deal with the parents problem later!

Don not take decisions that will make u regret later.

+ Post a Comment HERE!