+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Very bad cx service from Tikona in Dahisar

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Very bad cx service from Tikona in Dahisar

Advert.
    This is sankalp from dahisar i had applied for a tikona connection and i was promised that i would be getting the internet connection within 1 week, the problem is i was waiting for a reply and never got any so i asked the tech what seems to be the problem, the answer which i got was that my building is not feasible for connection. i also had word with cx care guy dinesh who told me that if i get more than 3-4 cx for the connection in my building then it was possible for the connection to get established. I just need to know why is it so .... if i am the sole user i would be paying for the service right!!....... then i got a reply from the manager himself and the reply was within 72 hours i would be getting a answer from the technician..... But only false commitment is provided by this networking service and very sad cx service. I am really glad i am not using this ISP.

Tikona Care
    Tikona Care is offline Just in!
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is sankalp from dahisar i had applied for a tikona connection and i was promised that i would be getting the internet connection within 1 week, the problem is i was waiting for a reply and never got any so i asked the tech what seems to be the problem, the answer which i got was that my building is not feasible for connection. i also had word with cx care guy dinesh who told me that if i get more than 3-4 cx for the connection in my building then it was possible for the connection to get established. I just need to know why is it so .... if i am the sole user i would be paying for the service right!!....... then i got a reply from the manager himself and the reply was within 72 hours i would be getting a answer from the technician..... But only false commitment is provided by this networking service and very sad cx service. I am really glad i am not using this ISP.
    Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your post. In order to assist you further, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKNV1074 to your case. Requesting you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on [email protected]

Regards,
    Tikona Care

Tikona Care
    Tikona Care is offline Just in!
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear Sankalp,

This is a gentle reminder to follow-up on your concern listed on Nov 19, 2013. Requesting you to share details in order for us to assist/resolve your concern. Kindly share your details with us on [email protected] mentioning your assigned reference number TIKNV1074 in the subject line.

Regards,
    Tikona Care

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    I think you should not force client, its your nice gesture that you started taking care of such problem and complaints, now let customer to contact you themselves.

Rohit N
    Rohit N is offline Just in!

Tikona - Non existent support for new connection - Dahisar

We have been trying to avail of a new Tikona Internet connection.

However we are receiving absolutely zero support or interest what so ever from your sales personnel

There is a Tikona server down link on our buildings terrace, while it is 20 storey tower and there exists some limitations in dropping the cable down to our flat, we have clearly told your staff that we will do the needful.

Request you to kindly look into this matter and arrange for a competent person to visit our residence to resolve this....... Till date all the personnel we have interacted with from your organisation are only finding reasons as to why the job cannot be done.... Such a negative attitude reflects poorly on your organisation

The best part is the previous owner of my flat had a Tikona connection........ Quite ridiculous that while nothing has physically changed it is now not possible to a Tikona connection at the exact same address.

+ Post a Comment HERE!