+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to convince adamant Mother of my boyfriend as I can't wait due to age

Advert.

Snig
    Snig is offline Just in!

How to convince adamant Mother of my boyfriend as I can't wait due to age

Advert.
    Hello,

This is Snigdha here.I'm 29yrs 2month old & my bf is 29yrs 1month old.My bf loves me,but he doesnt want go against his parents.If his parents won't agree,he will nt marry me.He is in process of convincing his mother.His mother is admant,everytime he starts the topic she tells I don't want to discuss about the topic she tells.And due to my age also I can't wait for longer as well,because after sometime parents agress.

Please suggest me what are possible scenario we can convince his adamant mother.Possible scenario till what date I shldould wait for him,because we met in last feb and dating till nov.But as he went to onsite so he could nt go home to convince his parents.

What I'm assuming if mother agress in the family then there is no problem everything would go smoothly.I have tried asking his brother's help through FB he just replied me back saying he desnt want to interfere as me and my bf has to sort it out. And my bf is telling me to have some pateince till that time he will keep persuading his mother.

Please suggest.

Thank,
    Snigdha

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Snigdha,

His mother's nonacceptance to this relationship must be based out of some criteria. There must be a specific reason as to why his mother is against the match. You guys need to find out what that basic reason is which is stopping his mother from giving a green signal to this relationship?

Secondly, your boyfriend is trying to make things work out at his end. So, please wait for some more time. When you passed last 4-5 years of your life not marrying to someone, you can wait for another one year or so. Meanwhile, ask your boyfriend to speed up the thinks because time left is not much.

Also, you didn't give any clear picture if your family is ready for this marriage or not? Did you speak with your family members, your parents and convey the matter to them? Please tell us more about their reply to the complete situation.

If you talk about a possible scenario to convince his mother, let me tell you there is no direct answer to it. All he got to do is portrait a healthy image of yours in the family. Whatever his mother expects her daughter in law to be, your boyfriend should showcase you exactly in the same way. If she talks about beauty( as most Indian moms do ), he should tell her what he loves about your looks and in what way he considers you beautiful. If she talks about culture and manners, he should tell her something about yourself that would satisfy her.

In short, he should put you forward as the only and best person available who could qualify to his life partner and without whom he is nothing. A mixture of emotions and practical logical reasons is the only way to win this negotiation.

For the rest, you can browse the forum to check problems that are same in nature as yours. Solutions given there might proof to be helpful in your case as well.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

mughalssp
    mughalssp is offline Newbie
    lol.......nice love story...................................

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Quote Originally Posted by mughalssp View Post
    lol.......nice love story...................................
    Sorry but I don't like this, what is funny here. Thats not acceptable.

+ Post a Comment HERE!