+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

How to convince my boyfriend to get marry me?

Advert.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Advert.
    Quote Originally Posted by sathiyashree View Post
    yes this are all the certain things i really have to try, for all these things to work i have to convince my boy first, now only he started to message properly that too thinking i m ready to give up, i think it ll take me more time to convince him first...bcoz wtevr i tell him, his nanosec reply is (so u r ready to kill my parents?) i dont knw how i m gng to make him listen me first, if god gave all his prob to me means u knw he would never let me waste my single drop of tears to fall on earth, he would have cared me like any thing, but i cant do anything to make him feel happy than telling i ll sacrifice which i never want to happen....
    Hi,

Definitely, things will consume sometime to happen. We are all bound with time and unfortunately, it is not in our hands. So, when things seem dismantle at that very moment and there's nothing you could do about it, best remedy is to wait and pray for this time to pass by.

Okay, let all this matter rest for a while. Let your boyfriend regain his confidence and cool. Later, you can talk with him on more practical grounds.

You are always in our prayers. Kindly keep us updated. Don't loose your cool. Stay strong and most importantly, Believe in Yourself.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

smartcitizen
    smartcitizen is offline eTI Member
    sure sir and heartly thanks too, i dont have any others to share than this forum sure i ll keep updating..

Pulkit
    Quote Originally Posted by sathiyashree View Post
    sure sir and heartly thanks too, i dont have any others to share than this forum sure i ll keep updating..
    Hi priya,

You're welcome. But there's actually no need to say thanks. We wish that things happen in your favour and you get what you deserve.

Thanks alot for trusting us. Please don't call me 'Sir'. You can consider me your friend. You can visit this forum with almost any problem of yours.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

smartcitizen
    sure pulkit........have a nice day..........................

smartcitizen

Hi Friends, Happy Morning

As the new year comes , The bond of our relation will be stronger than ever. Wish U Happy New year. Yesterday i went to my boy home with the hope that i ll talk to his mom with some convincing words abt that incident, but my boy didnt alllow me to talk... itz bcoz my dad too came wit me yesterday since his home is little farer from mine my dad accompanied me. my boy told me not to act like a matured girl in front of my dad...anyway i felt happy to stay there, i felt its my home...yes i have hope itz gng to be my home sooner...i was really happy there...pulkit, as u told i decided when nothing helps me including my boy i m gonna take my own risk, i m gonna tell itz only me who loved him for 2 yrs but he didnt love me, i ll tell i cant live without him, even i m ready to put my life in risk, all i want his at the end my boy should hold my hand both our parents should bless us....i hate 2013 for all i came across but 14 i want it to be something something soooo special...have a nice day friends...!!!

Pulkit
    Hi priya,

Please give a detailed account of what happened yesterday? How, out of nowhere your father felt the inclination to allow you to visit his place and accompany you too? Please give an account of what all happened there- discussions, talks between elders, between you and your boyfriend, how well the whole thing happen and how was the whole atmosphere?

See, his parents saw you and your father standing for them in times of difficulty. If things go smooth and your father feels that his family is innocent and if he is not moved by their negative image, you can very well announce your love to your father.

Moreover, your visibility in their house yesterday might prove to be good, somewhere, you never know. His parents saw you, they know you, they might consider you.

So, keep your fingers crossed for next year. Lets see, what 2014 has in store for you.

Happy New Year.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

7. Advert.

smartcitizen

Yeah, let me tell u dear...!

I always find reason to visit his home, and the only reason i keep using to visit his home is to clear my doubts in assignment, project etc etc...and in the same way yesterday i planned to visit his home to return back his books that i got for my exams and to decide about my project title...sometimes he used to come to my home ,sometimes i ll visit his home but ours only reason his regarding subjects..that's y i used to say there is no career for me without him...though v made it a reason to visit each others home we.. not we, he really loves MBA and things regarding that.. he kept doing all the works for me..i m a south Indian girl from typical traditional family, and of-course u very well know regarding certain restrictions towards girls freedom...and that's the reason dad accompanied me to visit his home.that too since i m from rural area obviously i cant expect bus all the time to go anywhere and of-course my dad as to take me anywhere since no other option left...

i prepared myself what are the things i should talk to his mom to impress her, but just for formality before leaving home i asked mom whether shall i tell his mom not to worry abt the past incident and be strong to face the mere future but my mom all of the sudden told me to just concentrate on the work for what i m going and not to act like a matured girl..but i didnt mind her words but i felt little hopeless so i asked my boy through msg shall i talk to ur mom something convincingly but my boy too told dont try to do something since ur father also will be there dont act like matured and dont tell something and make her cry u just stay cool thats enough...then what to do i too felt not to talk to her...

when i entered his home everyone seemed to be normal and they showed some smile in their face, ofcourse every one will do that when someone comes to someone homes, and it is not necessary to show all their worries to every visitor knw, that too v are just known one and not relations...but my father is the one who used to help them at difficult times...after a chip of water both our father started to talk regarding his home construction these or that, his mom after having some formal chat went to kitchen to bring snacks for us, i planned to run after her to talk something but i remembered all the words from my mom and my boy so i stayed back...

my boy's usual happiness when i visit his home is not visible he pretended to be so serious abt subjects and asked me what are the things need to be done(regarding subject)...both our parents didnt find topics to continue disscussion but they managed to keep chating until v both complete our subject work...his mom got some nuts for us, helped my boy to bring some books from other rooms and then started to continue her art work.. she is good at making handmade wire bags...i kept sighting my boy and he kept trying to put some topics in my mind regarding my project...though they three(my boy, his parents) pretended being ok but i can see the worries that is hidden in their face that too his father was really so bad at looking...he is filled with worries.

i was looking at home recalling all my dreams that how i dreamed i should live there, same thing continued for sometime, my boys career goal is to start a college that to making all his siblings and me as a trustee i can see how he worries since all his dreams collapsed. but still i have hope i can make my boy acheive his desire by standing on his own and me accompanying him..

later v had dinner there and after dinner and some chat me and dad decided to leave from there...almost v spended there for 2 hrs..and it was cool only.my boy showed to all of us his new tab, eye glass but his main intention is i should look at it and say him through msg how it looks...but for sometime i pretended not looking at them but he kept showing it until i see it and when i returned home he asked me through message how it looks...

before and all v both keep sighting each other but this time its only me.. the reason i m telling this is he avoids me,no?

smartcitizen
    i want to tell u something how my boy got familiar with my family... my dad used to visit a medical shop and mostly my boy too ll spend most of the time in that shop helping that shop owner since they both know each other very well... in that way my dad too knw my boy very well since 5 years...once when i visited that shop my mom introduced him to me but v just exchanged smiles and just left the shop...then i didnt see him for 2-3 years.

i mostly wont be at home since i completed all my schooling's and graduation in outstations...after completing my graduation when i was returning to my home town its my brother who introduced him again to me...during that time my brother got one side love failure and started to act so aggressive towards us...during that time my boy only came forward to help him to get to normal stage and helped to get his degree certificates without much prob in the clg bcoz my brother did many trouble in clg too...during that time both my mom and dad used to praise him like anything even my dad used to tells us to consider him as role model, to say my boy has strong determination towards his career, and the way how one should live..i liked it and ofcourse thats the stage v both started to love each other...

i beleived that except caste everything is ok so there ll not be much prob for both getting married. after that he used to visit my home daily to see me and its where the prob started...my parents didnt say anything since v used my assignments as the reason..but neighbour people started to gossip his regular visit...they started talking bad abt me and my boy and thats the reason my parents good opinion on him reduced but my dad nvr questioned me bcoz he beleived both of us also he didnt tell him to stop visiting but he expected him to understand himself..my boy too reduced visiting...

my boy used to advice my brother to choose a job and recommemended for him in more companies..that time and all my family liked him very much..my bro is too lazy and he didnt show any interest to choose any job and since my boy kept forcing him that payed the way for my bro to hate him but nowadays he is behaving good at my boy...my parents sometimes praise sometimes ll keep finding fault at him and scold him in his absence that time my bp will raise like anything and i ll shout to my mom..my mom used to ques me y do u support him, y u get angry when i scold him....i used to tell her its just humanity.he commits certain mistakes so u scold him ,are u sure u nvr commited any mistakes at all..y mom u keep blaming at him..etc etc...i used to shout to my mom..all our family members visited his home and his famil too visited my home...last pongal v both family together celebrated... life went in the same way and after that only his two siblings ran away and everything happened.

Pulkit
    Hi priya,

After reading all what is written above, I believe your father is the only person, who could stand in your support.

But this is not the right time to talk to him about all this. Your boyfriend is not getting married tomorrow. You guys still have some time.

I would suggest you to first complete your studies before moving further. Meanwhile, your boyfriend will also get sometime to relax down and think rationally.

You have just taken your exams for MBA. Most probably, you will be concentrating on your job. He is of the same age as yours and with all these problems, hi marriage should delay.

Give sometime to him and yourself too. Settle down in your respective lives. When you feel that the matter has come to rest and its a good time to talk about it, you can talk to your father and convince him for marriage.

Time is what is needed right now.

Also, casually speak with your dad about mishappennings at his place. You can just show your likesness towards your boyfriend, casually, owing to his sincere nature..... like, you can say to your father casually...' what a nice guy he is and look what happened with his siblings and what his family has to go through. I really admired him for his sincerity towards his career and his maturity when he used to talk to my brother, etc'. Lets see what your father has to say, then. His reply will clear his opinions about the whole situation.

For the rest, be patient and give some time.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

smartcitizen
    he is not my same age he is 5 yrs elder than me pulkit, now he is 28...also i can very well say my parents liked him earlier but now things have changed....always finding fault at his activity is their ultimate aim...

Pulkit
    Hi priya,

Well, lets not jump to a conclusion so soon. You need to wait for sometime. Again, as said before, since things have changed alot, whatever destiny has in store for you, is what you'll get at the end. Our work is to keep trying our level best. Don't loose hope.

As of now, enjoy your new year. Put your worries aside for a while. Life is still beautiful. Love is not the end of everything. It's a new beginning.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

smartcitizen
    pulkit, whats ur opinion abt our love, what ever struggle v face, v ll join our hands in the end, no? is that everything falls only on fate?

Pulkit
    Hi priya,

Well, I am not God. I don't predict future, I can't. Whether or not you'll get married to your boyfriend, whether or not things will go right or when will you get married, etc are questions beyond the scope of my vision.

I cannot give you what you want. I might be able to only guide you when you get confused which way to go. This forum or rather any other souce cannot guarantee you things which you desire. When things go wrong and you don't see a way out of the mess, you sometimes feel you have someone who could guide you through, you could pick when you fall, who could stand beside you in times of difficulties...who could show you a ray of hope when you're left with almost nothing... this is where I come into picture. I dont guarantee you with anything. Nor do I promise, whatever I write here are lines on stone which cannot be challenged. Definitely, each advice given here either by me or others, can be challenged and called upon. We can be wrong and there can be multiple ways in which you can handle your problem.

Regarding you guys I can say, you both love each other which is quiet evident. You have visited the forum and constantly following us up clearly shows how eagerly you want him. His love is evident when he says he don't want you to share his part of problems. His only reason to keep you away and forbid the match is, that, he doesn't want you to suffer or go through what he is dealing with. Moreover, just like you, he also has some responsibilities towards his parents and with things running now, he is little afraid and unsure of what he should do and he should not. But let me tell you any relationship is not complete if at the end two individuals involved are not together. And, for them to be together, its very important to take a stand.

You boyfriend's reason of not marrying you because he loves you and dont want you to be a part of his problems, is good. But, what he is forgetting is, together you both can fight against his family's problems than crying in alone. With you being around him, he can definitely do wonders. But if you are not there beside him and he believes things will be fine, he is highly mistaken.

So, if you ask me whether or not you guys will join hands at the end, the answer is unknown to me. I even cannot guarantee you anything. But yes, I can assure you on one point..... if you guys didn't fight or couldn't take a stand now, you both will regret for the rest of your lives. This regret will always stay within you no matter where you go, what you become.

I have listed in m above answers all the possible ways, in which you guys can go around with this situation. Rest depends on your fate because, its rightly said, Nobody has ever got anything beyond time and beyond destiny. But since we dont know our fates, we fight hard for things we desire so later we don't regret that if could have atleast tried once. Nobody knows, what life has in store for you.

I hope I am able to make you understand the back idea.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

smartcitizen
    i understand pulkit, i would have gone mad if i didnt share my worries with this site...

smartcitizen
    pulkit, though i visit his home frequently they wont consider me a choice knw since i m from other caste..!

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast