+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

How to convince my boyfriend to get marry me?

Advert.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Advert.
    Hi priya,

Intercaste marriages have always been a problem in India. This custom is highly practiced in Southern and Western parts of country.

In your case, his family's negative image in their community and society might prove helpful to you. I really can't assure you, if it will. But somewhere, it might. Who would like to give his/her daughter to a family with a "negative" image in society? Ofcourse, there will be few difficulties as these things don't remain undercover for long. Also, both their children ran away to marry a person of their choice, clearly shows that parents are very adamant( even if they are not, but to others it may feel). This shows how dominating they must be. Had I been a father of a daughter, I should have given it a nice thought before giving my daughter in that family, ideally.

Situation right now is, that parents are emotionally weak and they can be requested to accept your match without giving much considerations to caste and community, etc. After all that has happened with them, they should open up their mind to new traditions, new mindset and modern outlook of society which is above this caste and community rudiments.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

smartcitizen
    smartcitizen is offline eTI Member
    my boy is naturally more sensitive in nature, means normally if he gets upset his bp wil increase suddenly it will lead to fever, he will struggle a lot, these days in order to prevent thinking he kept concentrating on his work but past two days since he was in holiday he feels a lot, he is telling to me like (my life itself gone, i m still living bcoz my parents hope is me),,, he really siffers this two days a lot... got fever, headache, bodyache.. my god he really suffers...y all the prob goes only to him not me...!!

Pulkit

Not to worry. Things will improve in sometime. Have some patience. I really admire you for being such a nice girlfriend. Your man is really lucky to have you. You really show deep respect and considerations for him. I am sure, having you around himself, he'll surely be able to do better in life. Others should take inspiration from you.

Just hold onto yourself.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    I really appreciate your thinking priya and definietely yes you have been a nice girlfriend for your guy and your guy is so lucy to have you on his side, don't loose hopes dear whatever is yours will surely be yours just don't let yourself negative with what you want you must be ultimately positive with the final result that you want to earn it and win it, whatever the situation is try to concentrate on all the positive points that still prevail in this situation too dear.......you might first find it difficult to do but once habituated you may only look for positives and this will surely help to set you in right direction for your marriage.

smartcitizen
    patience..!! i guess that is what really missing in me...i ll try to be patience pulkit

smartcitizen
    thank u swapnil......i will keep my hope high......

7. Advert.

smartcitizen
    I dont knw abt others guys who is in love but regarding my love i have a question to ask, i always used to msg or call him, my boy will be always in my thought so i will expect him to be the same, sometimes i used to think since i keep thinking him i msg him or call him or keep disturbing him but y dont my boy do the same? my boy is so opposite he will rply for all my msg sometimes not, he ll not keep msgng or calling..is all boys the same? is this nature of all boys or my boy alone different?...also i want to say something...today my boy went to his grand pa home..after all this days he cried to my boy for all this incident happened in my boys family...my boy is telling this is the 1st time he is seeing his grand pa crying in this 29 years...its really hurting me.. everyone there keep crying for all the incidents in their family but i m dreaming here abt my boy and how to marry him...i dont knw where this all will take to...!!! i stay normal when i m positive abt my love, all of the sudden i struggle myself even to breathe when i hear some worrying things from my boy...its really hurting..

smartcitizen

y no post?

y there is no post from ETI for past two days.....???

Pulkit
    Hi priya,

Well.... things cannot be generalized as such. Depends on nature to nature and individual to individual.

On the lighter side I can say, when boys have to impress a girl or when boys are in process of making a girl, their girlfriend, frequency of messaging is very high. Later, when they jump deep into ocean of love and that girl becomes their girlfriend, and they realize what just happened, messaging decrease.

Well, this was on the lighter side. Regarding your man, I can say, it must be in his nature. Please don't make any assumptions.

Sorry for delayed response. Was busy with new year. Happy New Year to you, priya.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

smartcitizen

thanks pulkit...

i wish u the same HAPPY NEW YEAR...i was really upset these days without any post from ETI...

Pulkit
    Hi priya,

Please help me with information.

When are the results going to be announced for the exams that you just appeared in? Also, I believe you're already into job, right? If yes, I assume, this MBA course of yours was through correspondence, right?

Anyways, I guess, its the time when you should announce your love to your parents after your results are out. I am sure, you're going to get good grades ( which is very important ).

This is just a small article, I'm sharing for your reference. It might be of some help.
    http://etalkindia.com/talk/love-frie...your-love.html

For the rest, we'll see.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

smartcitizen

hi pulkit,

I m doing my MBA in regular, i didnt go for job... My result will appear in a month itseems...presently i m doing my final sem project and searching for job too....i ll complete my MBA including project by april.

smartcitizen
    hi pulkit did u got a private message from me.......

Pulkit
    Hi priya,

Well...ok. In that case, you should wait for a while till you are awarded with the degree. If you get a job in a meanwhile, that would be really great. Career, undoubtedly is the most important thing. So, you should concentrate on it, first.

And, yes I got your private message.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

smartcitizen
    y i couldnt open this site for so many days........?

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast