+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to convince my parents (in love with cousin- distant relative)

Advert.

Bhabitha
    Bhabitha is offline Just in!

How to convince my parents (in love with cousin- distant relative)

Advert.
    Hi all..this is bhabitha.i am 25 years old and working in an internation bank @ chennai. I am in love with my cousin(distant relative). We love each other for the past 7 years.and am trying to convince my parents for the past 3 years.we belong to the same caste. He works for one of tata's company. We tried a lot.and still unable to convince my.parents.they are firm in not accepting us.pls advice.am helpless.he is 3 years elder to me

preet5550
    preet5550 is offline Just in!
    apne pooja room m jao. or shanti se baith kr socho apni puri life ko. or fir om ka jaap kro. sb thk lagega. dur ja rha h na vo. is liye tumhara man uske piche bhagega. but control on it bye mantra om. man ki gti tej h ise roko. bs sb thk ho jayega t.c.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Bhabitha,

Thanks for writing to us.

Three years is a very long period for you guys to convince your parents. You both are earning good, well settled in your respective careers, belong to same caste too. I superficially do not see anything wrong with this relationship. Please throw light on what your parent's have to say on this relationship of yours.

Also tell us has the guys' parents agreed to the match or they are against it as well.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

Bhabitha
    Bhabitha is offline Just in!
    Hi pulkit... Yes his mom and sisters have accepted us..his dad passed away 4 years back!!

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi bhabitha,

This is something good for you guys. You can consider the option of sending his mother and sister to talk to your family members. Allow the elders to do the talking and decide onto things. If possible, arrange a meeting between both the families so that this matter can be discussed openly.

Also, on your side, consider talking to someone whom you're close to, like, your father or mother, brother or sister or with a relative who you think has a substantial say in the family and whose opinion can be considered in family. Sit with your father and explain him why you love your guy and why noone else can replace him.

Since, you guys are family cousins, your relatives, if they're convinced, can convince your parents indeed. When there is pressure from all sides, your parents will agree.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    Exactly what I would like to tell you, if his sis and mother has accepted you, there are brighter chances for you to get approval from the parents, try to arrange a meeting between both the families and tell your guy to approach your home with the proposal of marriage to your parents.
    Before suggesting any further, I would like to know some details about your relationship and how you have tried to convince your parents. Since you are fighting for 3 long years and still not able to convince them, I would like to seriously know what all efforts you have taken to convince them and then I may say something further...

7. Advert.

sauravsony5u
    sauravsony5u is offline Newbie

i also love my cousin

I also lve my cousin. And my frnd v can hlp each othr. Plz cntct me

+ Post a Comment HERE!