+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Mahendra Singh Dhoni Resign Threat - News about his resignation from captaincy

Advert.

Khabri
    Khabri is offline eTI Iron

Mahendra Singh Dhoni Resign Threat - News about his resignation from captaincy

Advert.
    A selection controversy rocked the Indian cricket team on this Saturday following reports that Mahendra Singh Dhoni had threatened to resign as captain after he had failed to ensure that bowler RP Singh was retained in the side playing the current ODI series against England.

However the Board of Cricket for Control in India (BCCI) vehemently denied the development.

According to television reports, Dhoni had a disagreement with the selectors during the meeting on Thursday to pick the team for the fourth and fifth matches of the ongoing series against England.

Dhoni seems to be upset by the leak of report however he did not clearly denied it, neither he confirmed it. He was quoted saying : "I don't know from where the reports came from. It cannot be a report. What happens inside while the selectors and the captains are there, if it comes comes out, it is disgusting, it's disrespecting. Things like these should not happen, I am not talking about whether something or not happened in the selection meeting. Over the years, we have found out something or other goes out. We command the highest stature because we are selecting 16 guys for the Indian team.”

"We will have debates inside and things like this should not come out. I think if they are supposed to come out, it's better we have a live television out there. Nobody should (actually) know apart from the eight guys who are sitting down," Dhoni said.

As of now, seems that its not a serious matter but Irfan is going to play in next match.

muralisham
    muralisham is offline Newbie

Re: Mahendra Singh Dhoni Resign Threat - News about his resignation from captaincy

I think, MS is right in his way, selection committe (of BCCI) many a times has flattered in its own way of either selection or treating badly the seniors. Though not a good sign for the BCCI (if at all MS, has done) this is a warning bell becoz, MS is not only cool, he has guts too...

author7000
    author7000 is offline Newbie

Re: Mahendra Singh Dhoni Resign Threat - News about his resignation from captaincy

MSD rocks....i think he should be allowed to fix the team....seeing as he is the captain who won the cup....

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium

Well i think this news is jst and rumors...And Dhoni will be captain for 20-20 which is held in england... :-)

Cheers for dhoni..

Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

+ Post a Comment HERE!