+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

I request to suggest something to convince her loving father who is afraid of society

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Unhappy I request to suggest something to convince her loving father who is afraid of society

Advert.
    Hi,

Im 25 year old well settle. Im in love with one girl, we both are at same age. we are in love since 5 years. we are from same caste but there is hirechy like sub caste. few days ago my gf father came to know about our love, he is quite against for this and he has told methat leave her that is not possible they are only thinking about community or other people but her father love her very much they never angry on his daughter.. we dont want to leave each other and we both cant live without each other we tried not to talk but we are not able to do this.We both are thinking each other.bur i am sure i will convience my parents within 2 days. plz help me how can we convince her father who is very lovely about her but he is only thinking about other people, not for his daughter hapiness. please suggest what step to take and how to live together with our parents.......
    Please i request you suggest something for me. i will very thankful about them.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Friend,

Thank you for writing to us. Sorry for delayed response.

Its just been a while since your relationship has come to light to her father. Hence, initial reluctance or rejection is natural. No parents would go on record to say " Good my child! You have done a wonderful thing and you have all our support ". Its evident that there will be some initial disagreements and you should be prepared for it.

Take some more time and put some more efforts to convince them through whatever means you can. Tell them, its really bad for them to think and prioritize society over their daughter's happiness. If get a chance, talk to her mother and take her into confidence that you will keep her daughter in the most sound position whether emotionally or financially. Ask your girlfriend to talk to her father and explain to him what made her fall in love with you, what are the things that she admire the most in you and why only you, is the best match for her. Ask her to talk more on emotional grounds and avoid getting in to any arguments.
    I really discourage fighting or quibbling with parents. They have brought us up and they deserve respect.

Work out on it and I'm sure, you'll find some way out.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!