+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Want to marry sister of Bhabhi but my step parents are not ready

Advert.

karanverma831
    karanverma831 is offline Just in!

Want to marry sister of Bhabhi but my step parents are not ready

Advert.
    Hi
    I m karan from chandigarh. I am adopted by my uncle because they don't have any child . My real family also living with us because we have a joint family.i m in love with a girl.she is the sister of my bhabhi ( my real brother's wife). I want to marry with that girl .and she is also want to marry with me. But my parents ( who adopted me) are not allowing me to marry with that girl. My parents (who adopted me) think that this is the game of my real parents to want me back. I cant live without that girl.but they dont understand my situation. .everyone is ready for our marriage except my parents ( who adopted me).so please tell ne the solution about this matter. I m so tensed about this problem. Please help me to solve this problem

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Karan,

How does your marrying the girl of your choice can turn out to be a game from your biological parents to take you back? After all, the girl will come to your house and you're not going anywhere away from them.

You have both the parents - your biological parents and the one's who have adopted you. Your step-parents, adopted you because they weren't fortunate enough ( with all due respect ) to have a child of their own. They were the one's who took care of you since start till today and whatever you are today, is because of them and merely because of your biological parents.

So, you should ideally go by what your step-parents have got to say.

But definitely you can talk them and convince them for the marriage. Tell them and take them into confidence that you not going to leave them anyway, for all that they have done for you in all these years. The way they have done your upbringing, how well they had fitted themselves in role of your real parents and never had let you realized that you were adopted one, etc.

If possible, you can call your real parents to have a discussion with your uncle( step-parents) and discuss on how they would feel, your life decisions should be taken?
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    I think we need more details here, how can marrying a girl can bring you back to them, are you going to stay with girl after marriage but not your current parents ?

+ Post a Comment HERE!