+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to convience my perents (Reddy and Marathi Brahmin)

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Lightbulb How to convience my perents (Reddy and Marathi Brahmin)

Advert.
    Hai im 24 yrs old,basically my caste is reddy,and he is marathi bramhin..my relationship with him is almost 2.5yrs..he is 10yrs older than me.but he is well settled n so loving n caring..i luv him alot,,these are the two problems,one is community another one is age,with out hurting my parents how to get acceptence??? Plz help me out

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    HI Dear Friend,

Emotionally speaking, caste, age creed or ethnicity does not matter in Love. Two individuals can fall for each other, if they feel for each other.
    But, when you talk on practical basis, things shape up differently. Regarding caste, you can always convince your parents. There are many many threads on this forum which talks about inter caste marriages. You can refer to the threads and frame a picture of how and what you need to talk to your parents for the same.

Coming to age, 10 years is really a long gap. When feelings and emotions play their roles, these things hardly count. But in your day to day real and practical life, these things do matter. A age gap of 10 years between two people would point towards a huge spectrum of difference of maturity between the two. The elder one is highly mature, sorted out in his head while the younger one is energetic and unstable. For a relationship to work well, its always better to have less differences ( differences, in terms of ideologies, thinking, behavior, mental stability, etc ).
    In ideal terms, relationship with such a huge age gap doesn't work out in a much positive way, today. There might be alot of difficulties to face after marriage and many time, you might also face your partner's domination over you. With what life is offering nowadays, a age gap of 2-4 years is deemed acceptable. But 10 years is a definitely a huge one and I urge you to remove the emotions and look at it from a practical perspective, too.

But, nevertheless, if the two individuals are comfortable with each other, if they share a good chemistry, a deep understanding and balanced equation, they can definitely think of getting married to each other.

Same goes with you too. You both may find difficulty in convincing parents on this, but if you feel you guys are good to go, don't loose hope and talk to your parents. But first, you need to be 100% sure from your side.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!