+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Marriage with a guy who is financially weak and inferior in terms of education

Advert.

Apeksha90
    Apeksha90 is offline Just in!

Marriage with a guy who is financially weak and inferior in terms of education

Advert.
    Hi Friends,
    This is Apeksha here. I'm loving a guy named as Kiran from past 7 yrs and still is in love. He lost his dad in electric accident and his dad has not left any savings for his family. Kiran has done his ITI in Air Conditioning and I have done MSc(Computer Science). We are of the same caste.

Nearly 2 times we were caught in the house and my parents had not agreed for this. We both love each other so much that we cant express it here. Kiran's parents have agreed for our relation but only problem is from my parents side and all the relatives of my side.

My parents problem is that he has not studied as I have studied and he has nothing. He is having a bike of his own. the house which he stays is a rented one i.e given by the community after his dad expired.

Kindly give me a solution and help me.

Waiting for your reply. Kindly reply ASAP.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Apeksha,

Extremely sorry for delayed response. Thank you for writing to us.

A husband, by nature, is the earning member of the whole family and a wife is solely responsible for household works and taking care of children These duties are conferred upon a man and a woman since ages, across globe. In our country, this is little bit elevated in the sense that we term a guy "worthless" or "useless" if he is not earning well or educated good, and, we point out a girl as "good for nothing" if she is not able to cook or take care of her family.

But, you need to understand one thing, society will always say things to you, no matter what you do or don't do according to them. Only a percent or two of what they will say will be in your favor, rest all will just land as accusations. So, it's upon you to accept or ignore what the society/relatives say.

Pay no heeds to what other's are saying Do what you feel is best for you.

But, it's not the end of the story. You are educated, mature and open enough to understand that there's a lot of competition out their in the world. With what our economy has to offer, sustaining a good life is becoming difficult with every progressing day. The question arises.... In this scenario, how do you think you'll be able to survive with what you have in hand? I understand, since you're an M.Sc, you too would work with a corporate house, but would that be sufficient ?

If you have answers to all this, you can think further about convincing your parents. But without these answers, it won't be easy at all. Put all your emotions to one side, and try to think practically.

Its not too late, he can still opt for a Diploma in Electric just to enhance his education and/or skill set to get better job offers in future. Also, would request you to consult a career counselor on this.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

sauravsony5u
    sauravsony5u is offline Newbie
    hi there, i cannot write much here. could you please get back to me at sauravsony5u@gmail
    we both can help each other.

sauravsony5u
    sauravsony5u is offline Newbie
    hi apeksha, please muje [email protected] par contact karo

+ Post a Comment HERE!