+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

The life i am living is even worse than hell - police case against parents

Advert.

manhoosLADKI Guest

Unhappy The life i am living is even worse than hell - police case against parents

Advert.
    My parents don't allow me to work , they've just pushed me to do medical course and now they tell everyone that their daughter is a doctor so that it is easy to get me married, I don't even want to get married right now but they keep on looking for rich guys to get me married , they're sadists and they beat me , humiliate me in front of my brothers every time I say anything about getting a job or career , I am at home since a year and wasting my time ,once they beat me and I called the local police too but they didn't help me get out of the house , instead they helped my father , Is there anyway I can get out of this hell where I get beaten , abused and harassed daily , can they keep me locked in a room like that , I mean is there a law for someone like me , any help any human right or any women's right NGO that might help me , I tried running away but my father has some goons and he swore he would kill me if I stepped out of the house (he can do that he is a bastard ) , I am the only girl child and my father is a sadist who beats up everyone and makes a mess everyday , please help me ..please ...I cannot even commit suicide I am a total loser ... I just wanna have a life with some self esteem and a career of my own . AM I ASKING TOO MUCH ?

PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE

P.S I am 23 years old girl living in a small town .

Tousif
    Tousif is offline eTI Member
    Why so much hatred for family ? Is there anything we don't know here ?

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi,

You can definitely contact some women's NGO who would work for your betterment. This is too much that you have written and it needs to be handled seriously. Since you belong to a small town, I can very well make out your family's mindset and orthodox thinking.

Do you have friends whom you can trust and can seek any help? If yes, contact them and tell them the complete scenario. May be that can help Raise your voice through internet and contact some NGOs who work in this direction. You have full rights to live your life the way you want and by law, you can enforce this thing upon you. Seek a legal advice too.

All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!