+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Families hate each other- now how to get them convinced for our marriage ?

Advert.

Ritika Kirar
    Ritika Kirar is offline Just in!

Unhappy Families hate each other- now how to get them convinced for our marriage ?

Advert.
    some years back, there was a good bonding between me and my boyfriend's family.. but due to some reasons that bonding is broken... but i still love my boyfriend and he also loves me.. but our families hate each other... now.. our marriage is a great concern between us.. i want to marry him but a fact threats me that neither my nor his parents will agree.. can you plzz help me to solve this issue.. we both llove each other so much.. that can't live without each other... plzzz help me... and suggest me some ways to convince my parents..

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Ritika,

Please specify the reason which resulted in this separation. Only after knowing how grave the reason is, will we be able to suggest you with something.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

Ritika Kirar
    Ritika Kirar is offline Just in!
    the reason was.. his cousin.. told that varun and me are in a relationship.. to his family members... and then his aunt told everything to my parents... so our families got seperated.... after knowing this... because.. it seems to be undigestable for both the families...

+ Post a Comment HERE!