+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

know about a way how to clean up a daily used water bottle .

Advert.

rehan558 Guest

know about a way how to clean up a daily used water bottle .

Advert.
    HI friends .,

I am Rehan , I am 25 and doing a job . I am using an insulated water bottle for drinking in office for a long time but know my water bottle is smelling disgusting and the inner bottom of the bottle is going brownish ,

I Chang bottle every month but it still give this type of roblem .
    Friends , plz tell me the best way to clean up a bottle through which it will not smelling ?

Tousif
    Tousif is offline eTI Member

Cool

Hello,
    Rehan , it is good question . Many people using water bottle don't know the way how to clean up there water bottle.

There are some way to maintain our water bottle .

company recommend handwashing painted and all vacuum insulated bottles, vacuum insulated tumblers and vacuum-insulated canisters.

For daily cleaning, just rinse your bottle with warm, soapy water and let it drain and dry in your dish rack with the mouth downward so water can drain out.

For thorough cleaning, you can use warm, soapy water and a bottle brush. company also recommend an old-fashioned cleaner: diluted vinegar or water and baking soda for cleaning purpose.

If your bottle or cap seems to be retaining flavors or smells, use the same mixture of baking soda and vinegar and soak them in it overnight. NOTE: the Stainless Uni body Bamboo Cap should not be soaked or immersed.

All Kid Kan teen® and Classic caps (except the Stainless Uni body Bamboo Caps) and all Wide caps are dishwasher safe. The Cafe Cap is dishwasher safe and the rotating piece on the top also pops out for thorough cleaning.

The original Stainless Loop and Flat Caps must be handwashed because they were constructed with two materials: stainless steel (threads) and polypropylene (top), because of such they must be handwashed to ensure that water doesn’t work itself into the stainless cavity.
    So,
    my friend these are the way to clean up your bottle .I wish by using these tips u can maintain your bottle superiorlly
    thank u,.

lovelytyagi
    lovelytyagi is offline Newbie
    Use Life Straw Water Bottle which purifies water, and there is no need to clean up the bottle.

+ Post a Comment HERE!