+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How I will become a good father for my children

Advert.

anil meheta Guest

How I will become a good father for my children

Advert.
    Hi ,
    Friends I am Anil 34 year old doing private job, but i do not spend my time properly with my family mainly with my children's, This problem is all about of my office burden. My wife understand my problem,But my children are not satisfied with me.I tried my best for them but i didn't get succeed, because i have only one Sunday for my family but i am too tired and i have some other work related to house because i shifted my house in Delhi.

Friends ,plz help me .
    suggest me, what i have to do for memorial moments of my family.
    How can i spend my time with my family./.;

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Anil,

Thanks for writing to us.

It's really good on your part that you're worried about your present situation, that you care for your family and that the way you're upbringing your children concerns you.

But, you need to understand, too much of work is not good.

It's a right of an employee to demand a week-off from his employer. If the employer is not providing him sufficient leaves or week offs, you can call for a legal action against your employer.

Secondly, if you have too much of work on hand and you feel that your efforts are not sufficiently enough to complete the tasks assigned to you, ask your employer to hire another helping hand. Don't take all the work that is assigned to you, when you know, you won't be able to complete it or you would have to sacrifice your personal life for it.
    Once a while, it is okay, but not always.

Learn to say, No. If you'll keep accepting everything that's coming your way, your employer will keep exploiting you as a resource. So, say No if you feel that a task assigned to you is beyond your scope.

Third, always have some "Me" time. This is the time, that you should invest according to your wish - with your family or just by yourself doing things that you like. Don't take too much of work that you don't get enough time to spend for yourself and your family. At the end of the day, you should have time for yourself. This is very important. So, take up work which doesn't force you to compromise on your time.

Sign up a contract for yourself, that, after sometime ( say, 8 PM ), I will do no official work, but will spent time with family. Practice it daily and make it a routine.

Fourth, take a week off every month or two and spend it on a holiday, somewhere outside of your place. Plan a holiday, book tickets, spend some money to catch the quality time with your wife and family. Just earning enough money, is not the way to give happiness to your family. What's important to them, is your time and presence.

So, plan a holiday, notify your boss about it prior to it, delegate the tasks to your team mates and go out for enjoyment with family. Don't take your office work with you, there. Strike a balance between your professional and personal lives. Keep them as far away as from each other, as possible. Holiday is meant for your enjoyment. Do not ruin it by sitting on laptop and making excel sheets.

I hope, I was able to make you understand everything.

All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

Tousif
    Tousif is offline eTI Member
    Thank u, Anil for Sharing your problem

I think pulkit is right that u must have a helping hand in your office and try to manage work through which u can spend your time with your family .

Anil Mehta
    Anil Mehta is offline Just in!
    Thank u friends, That u are giving me advice , know i try my best , but problem is i shifted my house so i have manage these things and having a burden of offices work also,and we all know that how difficult to operate new things

but Thanks ,.

lovelytyagi
    lovelytyagi is offline Newbie

Maintain Balance in Work & Family Life

Family always needs time... So anyhow, try to give some quality time to your family and kids. I know work is important but not more than family. You have to maintain the balance. Don't take the amount of work which makes you overburden, simply tell them I can't manage that much amount of work, and if I will it will affect my quality.

Best of Luck!!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!