+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Suggetions required : He likes me but can't marry and have relation with me

Advert.

Indu Reddy
    Indu Reddy is offline Just in!

Suggetions required : He likes me but can't marry and have relation with me

Advert.
    hey ppl i need ur help in changing someones mind..!! i m in luv wid some one evn he lyks me..!! but he is nt interested in relatns n marriages..!! as my i m a south indian n he is a north indian punjabi..!! he specified that i lyk u bt i cnt marry u..!! n he want to marry a punjabi girl as he is frm army backgrd as v knw hw strict dey r n probably frm his childhood his way of thkng is lyk he wl marry a punjabi grl only..!! bt suddenly he likes me i kne d thng v hav is more than frdshp n i knw he loves as he is nt expressg that...!! i dont want to lose him guys plss help me..!!! gve me sme suggestns...!!

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Indu,

If he is really not interested in marrying with you, please dont force him.

He belongs to a background ( army ) and as you mentioned, his family has a strict attitude. If he is not ready to marry you, its definitely because he knows his parents will never accept you as their bride and that he will never be able to go against their will.

Mireover, he just likes you as an individual, he doesn't loves you. Liking can be in any form - as a person, as a friend, as a idol, etc.

So, please don't get driven away by what he said. He will never be able to take a stand for you against his parents, if they disapprove of you.

In my view, you should not think about establishing any relationship with him. All you guys can be is, just good friends.

All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!