+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Girl's family threatening - abusing and harrassing me and don't want me to marry her

Advert.

monkum1504
    monkum1504 is offline Just in!

Girl's family threatening - abusing and harrassing me and don't want me to marry her

Advert.
    Dear Sir./ madam
    I am 25 yr who have completed my MBA from Chennai. I was been s*xually assaulted by a Girl NAME REMOVED of NAME REMOVED in the names of Love and she have taking Video Picture written letters ect Telling she will marry me and she took advantage of me in many forms which I came to know at later point.
    When i informed my parents to get her married to me since we were in relation of love for many years. My parents went to her house At mylapore Chennai to ask about the Marriage and other information. They met(father) ,(mother) of Girl. My sister her husband and my father have visited her house. They were shocked to hear. They reject the fact that she loves me and told my parents there is nothing such kind of relation she had with me. Also mentions they are Brahmins and they won’t commit any marriage with us(non Brahmins) and we are been hurted by their words after this incident we tried to contact them by all the means possible to tell them I was really in love. There is not any response and ignore us by every mean possible. I was forced to tell their family through their friends telling the fact. And they visited my house and abused, feared me and my family caused a huge mental torture. During that time my sister was conceived. Took all the advantage of our family situation. I was forced by her brother and some other relatives of her threatening me. Asking for photo video and other documents which we both had as lovers. I told them all the truth which she have in her Network sources like mail SkyDrive, and other storage medium etc. but still they feared me and my family and took all my storage devices from my house which includes hard disk,pendrive,memory card. which worth a huge monetary value out of which not everything belong to me. Fearing my Family they took a written letter from my father mother me and my own sister without her husband’s permission taking advantage my sister got a new born Kid and her husband was out of station.
    When they returned back the Storage devices to me and when I checked none are working. They have caused a huge damage to me and my friend’s storage hard disk.in which my friends hard drive consist of very sensitive and valuable information of their family. Which they need it and find very important. There is a huge chance that can be misused. When we contacted them many times they reject the fact they have damaged which they have taken and they are not answering us rather blaming us irreverent. We still do not know who are all having the sensitive information spread by them.
    How do I live now with embarrassment? She has cheated me and my family telling she will marry me. We are in huge mental torture and depression because of her family causing hindrance to my career.

I would like to know how to procedure about the Problem. How to prevent causing damage by them in any means.
    I wish to Marry my lover girl as she have promised me and my family that she will marry me
    She studies in Dental college chennai 2015 pass out
    I am also afraid that her brother might miss use all our pics and videos
    If a girl and her family cheats a boy in name of love and marriage and takes advantage of a boys life and later separates us in name of cast is it a crime ? ?????
    Where do i go stand for my rights ?
    How do i procedure about this issue ?
    Thank you waiting for your valuable reply

This is what the entire thing happened

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator
    Query approved.

Please note, all names and references are removed as they are against community rules. You are free to take advice but never include any personal information here.
    You may want to read:

Thought of the Moment:
    A community is all about helping each other.

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,
    First of all, from an outsider's perspective, she is not the type of girl anyone should want in a relationship,
    let alone her family. You are run by your emotions and feelings for her. You, should think with your head now, instead of your feelings. So called love(when it is not true love) is an illusion. Do you want to suffer more in your life and also have your family suffer with you, for you having a relationship / marrying with her. They have made it easy for you since they don't want you to marry her.
    You may take some time in getting over her and the hurt they all have caused, but you will be far better off by distancing yourself from them,rather than endangering yourself and your family. If you need help, go to a doctor and explain your state and they can give you some meds for a while for you to cope up with the current situation. And go for kriya yoga,art of living center(go to google) this will help you to slowly release the negative feelings of the past.
    And take your storage disk to software personnel and see if you can get it repaired, and get a lawyer if necessary. One day when you find a good girl to marry, you will realize the difference. Observe and get to know first what kind of girl it is, before you let yourself fall for her.
    And turn to the Divine and Spirituality, that is, help couples and singles seeking love and marriage,and you
    will find that true love will embrace you.

Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky
    (Allopathic Dr.,Relationship Advisor,Spiritualist)

+ Post a Comment HERE!