+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to tell parents about love with friends (we are hiding it )

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Question How to tell parents about love with friends (we are hiding it )

Advert.
    hi am 21 and we are(both are of same age.initially we are class mates then we become friends my parents know him very well as my friend and then we love each other) in love for 7 years.
    but before 5 years, both our parents came to know about our relationship and they were against us(they warned us not to talk. my parents don't know that we are still in touch). we thought that its because our age that no parents will agree. but later on we came to know that its because of caste they are against us .
    so, we are maintaining our relationship as secret as possible. our parent believe that we are not in love but we are.
    we don't no what we are going to do to convince my parent.now no problem with his side.but its nightmare for me to convince them.
    problems in convincing my parent:
    1.difference in caste (but both are of same category B.C)-my father is badly against this even he yell at the people whose marriage is an inter-caste love marriage he even die for the sake of caste.
    2.family status ours is a rich family but my partner belongs to an upper middle class family-my mother who want me to marry to some rich guy but caste is not her big problem.
    what to do i have damn love towards him and he will do any thing for me and i will do every thing for him.without him there is no life for me. we are crazy about each other.
    my parents think that iam not mature enough.i cant take right decisions etc.
    the only motive of my parent is to separate us.
    we have decided to convince my parent after 3 years so that i will complete my P.G and he will settle in life.
    i don't know that this will work or not.
    i will do anything for him but i cant elope from my home.we are not ready to hurt our parents.
    even i can stay in my parent's home by thinking of him but not eloping out.
    please suggest me some ideas to succeed in my love life.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Guest,

Please browse the following link : http://etalkindia.com/talk/love-frie...your-love.html
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!