I am a boy 23/y :1 year back i got engaged with the girl(she is 18 now).the engagment is done by our parents we both are agree for this marriage.we both have no affair. intally the relationship were great she always text me, call and ask me to meet.and i also daily call her and meet her ocasionally. she is shy and doesent open her felling easily but from last august 2013she acting weired .she always ignore my call or give excuses. she told me that she doesnt like talking in phone(she dont have phone.she use her mother phone) she told me that she like me and ready to marry. she likes if i do any thing for her (like gifts). i asked her if she doesnt like relationship we can split up.but she says no she know that i love her. when ever we had fight always i have to compromise. the truth is that i cant live without her. so she never bother for patch up. also my parents love her alot. i am living far away due to my job and so this is distance relationship. and i miss her so badly now i had this problem that when ever i want to talk to her she never answer the phone or give excuses that she is busy, or she talk very rudely, our talk usally cold or one way.so we always fighting i want a friend not a stranger. i dont no what to do or how to handel this situation. and i dont know what is going in her mind, or she taking our relationship lightly we are drifting away should i leave her and break the relation (but i dont want to do it) (and one more thing that she is not cheating me(she has good character in society). once she told me she hate these relationship things because people make things.she is more concerned what people say) today i asked her these question Q:do you think our marriage is early? A:yes(we are going to marry next year) Q:after how many days i had to meet you? A:1 year Q:after how many days i have to call you? A:2 days Q:if she upset with me or anything? A:no i dont know what is this sitauation and please help me what to do for healthy relationship