Dear,

I am a 27 year old girl and doing PhD from one of the best Institute of India. I am in love with a boy of same age and he is working in one of the Navratna PSU. I am brahmin but the boy is from Jatav (a SC candidate),
so there is a huge gap in our caste. I have told to my parents about this relation and as usual they are not
agreeing with this and even crying and scaring me that they will die if I will still think of this relation. I am not forcing you to know that i love that boy very much but this is true and I know that I can spent my life with him with great compatibility. We both have good education. After revealing this relation to my parents, now they became more worried about my marriage and forcing me to make bio data and live in home (I am staying in hostel). They are not even trying to understanding my front. I do not want to do any such thing which can let my parents to die or some wrong thing. I am scared of losing my boyfriend and can not imagine my self to marry with any other person..Please suggest.