+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Interstate marriage Marathi girl Bihari boy

Advert.

shraddha.rk
    shraddha.rk is offline Just in!

Interstate marriage Marathi girl Bihari boy

Advert.
    Hi all,I am marathi girl.I am in love with a boy who is from bihar since 4-5 years.We want to marry each other.My parents have accepted after we talked to them(after 2-3 months).But his parents don't listen to him.I don't understand in what words we should get them understood ?I don't see any drawback in marrying him apart from cultural difference.Please help me give your thoughts thank you soo much.

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,
    He should get to them through his family members and family friends(whom his parents have high regards for),
    One should stress on all the positive aspects(such as education,you both north indians, know each other for many years etc etc) about your relationship. Keep on convincing and influencing them, and give it some time for them to think about it. It is always better to go for marriages where one knows about the partner, rather than a lottery marriage(where one has little clue about the partner,since one shouldn't just base it on just resume or CV or bio-data), since it is the personality,character,quality of a person,compatibility etc etc that plays the major role.
    And turn to the Divine and Spirituality, that is, help couples and singles seeking love and marriage, and love and marriage will embrace you.
    Browse the below.

http://etalkindia.com/talk/love-frie...ds-dr-sky.html

Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky

+ Post a Comment HERE!