+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Parents against marriage as Aunt told negative points about his family

Advert.

rupsan
    rupsan is offline Just in!

Thumbs down Parents against marriage as Aunt told negative points about his family

Advert.
    i am 23 yrs old and i am in love from last 3 yrs now we decided to get marry after diwali festival, but my parents are opposing because my aunty told them all negative points about his family , but his parents are ready accept us. now i dont know how to convice my parents.plz suggest me

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,
    You have to know with what intention your aunt had said these things(out of jealousy & to ruin your marriage or out of concern for you) and where on earth did she get these points from and most importantly of all if there is any basis of truth to these. Once you figure this out,and if there is no basis of truth to this, speak to your aunt and let her know(if she has no jealous intentions), so she can calm down your parents.
    You should speak to your guy and his parents also to find out some reality(but not in a suspecting manner or doubtful way), but just to clear the path. In certain cases of wrongful judgement and when there had been no resolution of the issue at hand, the individuals concerned have even taken lie detector tests / polygraph tests to prove their sincerity & integrity.
    Then talk to your parents accordingly. If there is some truth to their negative role, see if you can live with it or not.

Obstacles of all kinds keep surfacing for some,so turn to the Divine(for God is love) and Spirituality, that is help couples and singles seeking love
    and marriage, and you will find that love will continue to embrace you.

Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky
    (Allopathic Dr., Relationship advisor, Spirituatlist)

Unregistered Guest

help

my aunty told my parents negative about my boyfriend family because she wanted i should marry with her brother in law but i love somebody else and my parents are opposing for my marriage because of my aunty boyfriend family are ready to accept us so i want suggestion to convince my parents for my marriage plz help plz

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    I don't understand why families never understand that if they are forcefully marrying someone then they are spoiling many lives.. In your case, please provide more details.

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,
    If you suspect that your aunt has such a hidden motive(to marry you with her brother-in-law), then openly
    let your parents know the reason why you think she is trying to ruin your marriage.If your parents have fallen
    for her words, then try to get your guy and his parents to negate her statements(those that are false). And even if there is some truth to the statements, let your parents know that every family has its own imperfections, and what matters is, whether you and your guy get along well, and if you both are content and happy,then so will your parental families. And get your other family members to support you and talk to your parents. If your aunt's brother-in-law is a nice & understanding person, then get someone to talk to him and let him know that this is what had happened and for him to tell your aunt that he has no interest in you, that should cut her off from this issue.

Wish the best,
    Dr.Sky

+ Post a Comment HERE!