+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Brahmin and Naidu marriage issue- Parents threatens to die

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Brahmin and Naidu marriage issue- Parents threatens to die

Advert.
    hi, i am 25 yrs old,i love a guy (29 yrs). i am a brahmin and he is a naidu. all the family of his accepted for our marriage but no one from my family is showing any interest. they say that 'he is not upto you,he dont match you in any respect". but i truly love him and i need him through out my life. ofcourse they might not accept him beside me,but its me who have live with him all through out, he loves me alot,as my mother do. for god sake i cant lose him. my parents are just black-mailing me that they would die if get married to him. i just cant lie with out him. please suggest me the solution. we could go away or we were unable to convince them. we have been waiting from 2 years.

priyasha
    priyasha is offline Just in!
    please dont think of eloping dear..... u just say your parents i wont marry anyone except him....without your permission we wont get into marriage,we will wait for your permission till last...surely they will accept..all d best.....contact me [email protected] for anymore help.....atleast for youu caste prblm..bt m in love with muslim think my situation

+ Post a Comment HERE!