+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

TIP:How to Copy Text from PDF file which have no Printing & Copying rights

Advert.

Ron
    Ron is offline eTI Member

Re: TIP:How to Copy Text from PDF file which have no Printing & Copying rights

Advert.
    Nice information !!!!!

sarkar
    sarkar is offline eTI Iron

Man, I have a better resolution..Just download the pdf to word converter and then u can even amend the data too provided u have Windows Office...!!!

Follow the link below:

http://www.verypdf.com/

dharam_hbtik
    dharam_hbtik is offline eTI Member

but you can not convert write protected pdf files in to word using your pdf converter..
    try it with some write protected pdf.
    Thanks and Regards<br />Dharmendra Kumar<br />Software Engineer<br />142 E &amp; F, NSEZ<br />Noida (UP) – 201303<br />Phone: +91 120-332- 4145<br />Link Line: 9-630-312<br />Mobile:

planetoja
    planetoja is offline eTI Member

i think for write protected or secured pdf;;; <pdf password remover> can be used.it is a small utility at the same time very powerful. and convert pdf to word .

sarkar
    sarkar is offline eTI Iron

Its perfect, but r u sure of any "password remover", if so can u fwd the s/w link here..??

Thanks

dharam_hbtik

ok i will try to code it my own.
    whenever i will finish my coding. i will post it here.
    thanks.
    Thanks and Regards<br />Dharmendra Kumar<br />Software Engineer<br />142 E &amp; F, NSEZ<br />Noida (UP) – 201303<br />Phone: +91 120-332- 4145<br />Link Line: 9-630-312<br />Mobile:

7. Advert.

planetoja

@sarkar----

oh sorry for the delay.here is the link for pdf password remover:-

http://www.mediafire.com/?zmrnn2qyidg

@dharam,
    u know coding too..excellent!

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator

planetoja..

Please make sure that you are not sharing anything illegal .

You may want to read:

Thought of the Moment:
    A community is all about helping each other.

planetoja

@admin,,thanks for the warning..i will keep in mind.

and above mentioned software, is not illegal as i am not providing any crack or serial which shows it is a freeware

sunildara
    sunildara is offline Just in!

thanks for support.

mindblowing
    mindblowing is offline Newbie

It's so coincidental that just now I helped my colleague with this technique and immediately happened to see this post.

dharam_hbtik

dude it was posted first in december 2008.
    now its 1 year and 3-4 months old...
    but any way....
    nice to know this that you too know this technique

mindblowing
    mindblowing is offline Newbie

Hi Dharmendra,
    I consider myself to be unlucky that I dint see this post before, neverthless I was not asked such kinda question before.

dharam_hbtik

no probs buddy..
    you are always welcome here to share your thoughts and knowledge to the rest pf the world.....

hunr
    hunr is offline Newbie

Excellent

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast