+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Families are not compatible for marriage.. what to do ?

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Smile Families are not compatible for marriage.. what to do ?

Advert.
    Hello...m a girl...I met my boyfriend and his family for arrange marriage . We had two meetings but some how the guys fmly felt dat our families are not compatible and we should not move further. But at the same time me and dat guy liked each other n we strtd knowing each other n we felt that we love each other. He is trying to convince his parents but they don't feel that I m.a good choice and dey feel dat our families are incompatible. He is trying a lot but his paents are very stubborn. Please suggest me how can we convince them...we don't want to do anythng by going against them and hurtiñg them...

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,
    You would have to see on what basis your both families are compatible, and what common aspects you both have,so explain to them about all the common and good things you both have. And on what grounds they feel that you both are incompatible, try to see how those issues can be solved or resolved. You may have to bring in family members and family friends to convince both sides of the family, perhaps even an astrologer(if they are into it).

http://etalkindia.com/talk/love-frie...ds-dr-sky.html

Dr.Sky
    (allopathic dr., relationship advisor, spiritualist)

+ Post a Comment HERE!