+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Marriage issue as my salary is not Rs. 50000

Advert.

Naveen Papnay Guest

Marriage issue as my salary is not Rs. 50000

Advert.
    Hello friends I am navi... I want to marriage with my girlfriend. We are love each others. We cant live without anyone. But one problem is coming . My girlfriend family not agree for me bcz my salary is 18000/- per month. They wants my salary is hike like
    50000/- . I have done B.A from Delhi University and Done Diploma in Software Technology and MSc IT . My girlfriends cousin said to my gf " What is Study". So we cant convince for your marriage with navi. My age 24 and his 22. Please help friends.

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    You are only 24, I am sure in next 5 years you will definitely reach 50K or even more if you keep trying hard. I think they should understand that not every one always start from TOP. Tell them you have good future plans and you are pretty conviced that you can give your girl a good life ahead.

Savera......

rajivllb
    rajivllb is offline Just in!
    Yes buddy...as savera rightly said...work hard...and if your love is true, u will surely reach your destination...further to increase your salary...try doing some additional part time or distance learing courses related with your field which are helpful in getting better job.

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    Well working hard is a better option and as u said u are 24 so I suppose u might hav started ua career juzz freshly, and u have been paid 18k in such conditions then u hav a gud.pay, work hard and.definitely u might reach that point within the coming years.
    Financial security is always a big concern for girls parents as they will always want to tie knot of their daughter wid the one who is financially stable and has a good financial background as well.
    You may ask her parents some time for the marriage, till u reach the pinnacle.of success to the the figure they desire.
    I would.like to ask u some.more details about ua self and ua gf as well, related to ua financial stability and financial background of ua family

+ Post a Comment HERE!