+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

He said its over and says we will be just friends

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

He said its over and says we will be just friends

Advert.
    My guy and i are in the same university. Everything was going good and then suddenly he started behaving really distant. He didnt call for 3-4 days. Whenever i called, he didnt reply with usual enthusiasm. i kept asking him what the issue was. All he said was work pressure. finally we both had to go home for some work. he didnt contact me all through the holidays although he was often online on chat. i tried to but couldnt convince myself why he was doing this. Finally i stopped contacting him when we returned back (i did the no contact thing).i switched off my chatbox to resist texting him. n then after 10 days he called. I was out then and so I messaged what happened when I saw the miscall. He replied nothing. I thought ok fine he would call if he wants to talk. When I opened my chatbox after a few days, I saw he had messaged so 3-4 times to ask why was I upset. N I felt so bad for not talking to him. So I immediately called back. I didn’t pick. Next again same. I explained that my chatbox was off . but he just doesnot believe. and now he is really angry because of all this.. Just to start a conversation I asked him why he was not talking. He took it as I was trying to blame him and said that it was my behaviour that i m always trying to blame him for everything and he cannot continue anymore. and then i lied to him that i had some family issues and thats why i was not talking, thinking that this would calm him down a little. (and i regret doing this. i should have told him that it was because of his behaviour.) but i could not convince him. He was so angry and said you were the wrong person to trust. I replied how could you say this, u have really hurt me by saying this. Now, the trust is all gone. n he said i cant go back in the relationship now bt we will remain friends. i tried talking to him but he just doesnot respond. Keeps saying he cant continue. Probably he is hurt too. I have apologized many times but no use. I dont want to b just friends. i want to get things back to normal. We haven’t talked since past 2 weeks though we do talk when in group with others but he talks so formally. What do I do?

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,
    It appears that he just used some excuse to blame it on you and break off the relationship; if he really wanted to talk to you, he would have. Perhaps as friends, you can just find out as to what the real reason is for breaking off, though he may not be upto being sincere or bold enough to say so. At the most you can do, is give him some time and see how it goes, and if it doesn't get back on track, just move on, there are plenty of nice men out there.
    And do turn to the Divine and Spirituality, that is, help couples and singles seeking love and marriage, and you will find that love will embrace you one day.

Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky
    (allopathic dr.,relationship advisor, spiritualist)

+ Post a Comment HERE!