+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

In love but avoid talks as things parents will not support in future

Advert.

aksh2711
    aksh2711 is offline Just in!

In love but avoid talks as things parents will not support in future

Advert.
    hi friends, i'm in love with a girl and she too loves me alot.But we guys dont talk just because she thinks her family will nt support our relation and she cant go against them. we told her elder sister abt our relation but she too didnt support us. though we do nt talk but we are dying to talk to each other. she avoid talking to me cz she thinks that if her parents do not support us in future,she will hurt me later and will b guilty. She is studying in india and im studying in canada. We both are perfect fr each other. Can u guys plz suggest me what to do?

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,
    First one has to find out as to why her parents may not be supportive,for what reasons,
    and then see if you can resolve or make amendments to those issues. Some can be resolved,
    some not,some complicated. And did the elder sister give reasons as to why she is not
    supportive?
    One has to also consider all the positive aspects of your relationship with this girl,
    and then some elderly family friend or a family member/ mediator can approach her parents and try
    to convince them about this,(that is, if you are really serious),so you can find out if there is
    any chance for you both in the future. This is what one can do in this situation. But it is better
    to wait for some time,till you and this gal do some Divine methods and spiritual service first, so
    you have a better destiny in this regards.
    And turn to the Divine(for God is love) and spirituality,that is,help couples and singles seeking
    love and marriage,and you may find that life will pave a way for you while you help others,and love
    will embrace you one day.

Wish you the best,
    Dr.SKy
    (allopathic dr.,relationship advisor,spiritualist)

http://etalkindia.com/talk/love-frie...ds-dr-sky.html

aksh2711
    aksh2711 is offline Just in!
    Hi dr.sky..thanks fr ur suggestion.
    Actually the main reasons according to her were that our relegion and caste is diff.secondly,our education.I m doing a diploma here in canada but she is doin b.tech. she thinks that her parents wont agree with us cz of this too.I dont think these reasons are gud enuf. Relegion n caste shud never come in marriages.
    And her sister herself had a love marriage with a boy of diff caste and relegion. So i thot that she would understand us and support us but unfortunately she didnt. And she didnt even give me a reason for not supporting us. And 4 yrs back when we both were in relation,her sister came to know abt us. And at that time she said that first b something in life and then we will see if somethin could happen. But now she is juss ignoring our relation. I m so confused cz i can never think of anybody else in my life. I am never able to have those feelings for anyone else which i have for my princess. She is the only one im comfortable with. Plz pray to god to give her back to me

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,
    Perhaps this sister of hers must have had a not so good experience going through it all,at any rate, since she herself had a marriage between different caste and religion, you do have some hope here. Just finish your education, study further if necessary, and talk to your girl first to convince her. You may need to make some extra efforts to prove your love for this girl and also care and concern for this family as well(so that they may be convinced). Keep doing all you can do and see how it turns out.
    Find some priests or those who do Godly work to pray for you both, based on your religion. Do not forget the spiritual work.

Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky

+ Post a Comment HERE!