+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

starting a conversation with ( stranger) any indian girl

Advert.

Kartikdeshmukh
    Kartikdeshmukh is offline Just in!

Question starting a conversation with ( stranger) any indian girl

Advert.
    hello eTI .. this is a indian community so .. im expecting honest opinion and answers from you guys..please don't copy paste google articles and stuff.. im done reading all of them .. and honestly none of the foreign articles helps a indian guy.

just because im posting this thread in the relationship,love,friendship section .. the purpose of tthis thread is completely decent. ..its just to start a conversation with a girl as friend and just to know each other.

like me ..many other guys don't know how to do it.. we all see many wonderful people around us ..but we don't know how to approach them.. WHEN we don't have anything in common.
    does anyone knows the hack or ..how its done ? it would be a great help.

and im not talking about 'hitting on girls advices' or 'pickup lines'...but a DECENT CONVERSATION STARTER.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Karthik, as per my views, there is no one fit for all answer to your question. But few things you should know to start conversation like..

First and foremost, you have to tell or show girl that you have noticed her and you are interested in girl. It is because once girl has clear idea that you are interested in her, she will definitely keep an eye on you. So, how to show her that you are interested, well that depends upon the situation, condition and all.. if its classroom then you can simply start talking about her to others, eventually she will get to know about you. However, if she is someone in your colony then could be tricky, well, just showing your presence for her at particular time of day, she will notice you.

Once you have her attention, next is to start interaction, again this will vary a lot depending upon the situation but all you need is to be creative as there is no definitive guide for this.

I think it would be better if you tell us your exact situation and condition, then may be can help you out.

Meanwhile.. good luck..

Kartikdeshmukh
    Kartikdeshmukh is offline Just in!
    Aarish Rizvi thanks for replying.. well " would be better if you tell us your exact situation and condition "

i don't go out much.. but places like Bakery, or a restaurant or in a class at college / inside college campus.

and I agree with "you have to tell or show girl that you have noticed her and you are interested in girl".

Another situations are ..when see some on facebook.. is there any possibility we can get into her 'friends' if we don't know her.
    ITS HARD APPROACHING SOMEONE WITHOUT SOUNDING LIKE A DESPO :/

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Quote Originally Posted by Kartikdeshmukh View Post
    Another situations are ..when see some on facebook.. is there any possibility we can get into her 'friends' if we don't know her.
    ITS HARD APPROACHING SOMEONE WITHOUT SOUNDING LIKE A DESPO :/
    Well, actually that is the real question, and I think I don't really have a clear answer because for some girls which is show-off, for other its completely acceptable..

In terms of facebook, here same strategy applies, let her notice you but decently , leave intelligent comment on her discussion (without sounding despo) and above all criticize her, be a challenge for her.. she will either block or will become friends of you. There was an article at eTI:
    http://etalkindia.com/talk/love-frie...man-guide.html
    It also make sense, let her wonder about you... have profile is which is open to friends only but have good profile picture.

Final Fantacy
    Final Fantacy is offline eTI Member
    ^That is true. You can do it.but don't leave comment on each and every post. find the one which has some friends tagged in it and when you leave a comment .. make it sound smart and also ask a question at the end..hoping she replies to that.I'm sharing you my experience with you .. I hope this help you.

I was browsing around facebook, i saw a girls post about her blog .. as a blogger i was exited to see another blogger from my connections - theres was no way I could be in 'friends'. I could not even send a friend request (due to privacy)[tip: do no send req on first sight, they probably decline.], we did not have any mutual friends. (getting back on blog)that post about her blog. But there was no way I could send her a message..talking about her blog. So I closed it and did nothing about it. I didn't even bookmarked her profile, just forget about it. Like I never knew about her. after a week or so.. We had 1 mutual friend.. Same post now appeared on my wall because of it.. What were the odds -I was shocked when I found out that lady blogger was from my city I couldn't wait more... so I sent her (not friend req) MESSAGE about her blog..and gave her my blog link and asked (question in the end) how did you liked my blog ? - She replied to that.. and after a small talk she sent the friend request.

Thats all.... that was around 5 months ago. I always had respect towards her..I Liked her .. so I told her I did - because we meet people because they're either blessings or a lesson.
    Despite everything.. I ended'up being friendzoned and ..what she turned to be - is a Lesson. I hope you got the idea how to get in to someone's account.
    Last edited by Final Fantacy; 07-18-2014 at 05:31 PM.

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    Well talking to gals doesn't seem that difficult task as I have some easy tricks that might help u to talk to her in person if u accidently meet one:
    once u see a gal.and feel like talking to her, start noticing her appearance and try and find something that is not so common a gal wears might it be a necklace of beeds or something more unusual, if u notice such u can approach her wid that question, Excuse me, I couldn't resist myself asking u about WHATZIT that u r wearing which caught my attention???
    if u don't find any, try to look around ua area where u are if a bakery shop, bingo u have a topic to talk about to her about the questions related to same, u might after a small talk could move futher on to introducing ua self to her and if u favor urself making some intelligent question upfront dude u r in for a kill.....
    There are many more such things that may help u to kick start a convo wid a stranger girl, if u manage.to start a conversation, try to talk on the topics on which u hav sufficient knowledge so that u might not seem despo material or boring types or the guys who are like stalking every girl that passes ua way

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!