+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to convince girls Father for Intercaste love marriage

Advert.

rockynnn
    rockynnn is offline Just in!

How to convince girls Father for Intercaste love marriage

Advert.
    Am Rakesh from Telangana state working in Irrigation Dept as Asst executive engineer (working in Telangana) and i loved a girl Rohini she is also of same kind of job but working in Andhrapradesh.we both are Post Graduates and Govt employees in different states.we both are about 30yrs old and we dont have much time to wait further.

we married in temple (Govt certified) before the separation of Andhra Pradesh state without knowing to her parents. My parents accepted the girl. Now she is working AP and her parents are not aware of our marriage issue she is trying to convince but they are not atall accepting me due to intercaste.
    We are already married but not registered and we wish to get acceptance of her parents and then planning to arrange reception to invite all beloved ones.
    Kindly suggest a wise advice for how to convince her parents and how to proceed further.
    thanking you in advance.

Regards

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    Well, seeing the current scenario, I could only say, that what kind if acceptance are you guys now waiting for when everything is already done what u have to wait for, even if gals parents are not ready to accept ua marriage doesn't change the reality that u r married to each other, for now ua gal has to only ask her parents to accept that thing as it has already happened though widout consent of her parents or ua either and the best part is that ua family has already accepted the gal and which makes me.suggest u that the better option might be to arrange the meeting of the elders (both the parents) either at ua place or their or even some other place away from home and let ua parents convince them.
    Waiting for what others have to say, as I don't think the rejection or acceptance might be an obstacle provided the main portion is already done

+ Post a Comment HERE!