+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Honda Civic Ownership Review required - owner experience

Advert.

Ganpath Guest

Honda Civic Ownership Review required - owner experience

Advert.
    Friends, I am looking to buy a used Honda Civic, I was always in love with this car and now going to upgrade from i10 to this one. However, my budget is tight so instead of waiting , I have decided to go and buy a used Honda Civic. So far have seen some used one, a 2008 and also a 2010. Please tell me what should be suitable price given that condition is good for both of the cars and as per my understanding Engines are also good in state.

Please post your reviews about this car.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    Honda Civic is one of the best car in its segment. If properly maintained, will give you miles of smile year after year. However, as said Maintenance is little on higher side with this car but with regular services and checkup, it won't be trouble. You will find it driver friendly with lots of power. Its dashboard and interior is class ahead. I am not owner of Civic but knows people who owns it and are more than happy with it.

Regarding price, I guess price should be 4 lacs to 6 lacks for 2008 and 2010 model. However, you have to also consider how much it has clocked on odometer and other details.

+ Post a Comment HERE!