+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Infidelity in relationship, please advice me

Advert.

Worried Male
    Worried Male is offline Just in!

Unhappy Infidelity in relationship, please advice me

Advert.
    I'm in a relationship with a girl for 2 years now, this is my first love, she has already had 2 ex bfs, she admitted having physical relationship with both on numerous occasions, yet she is a virgin, with first one being in school (parents accepted love), had physical relation almost everyday for 3 months, second one in college, had physical both in her and his place numerous times (unknown to parents), she forced me into loving her after breaking up with her 2nd ex (he had one ex), she conveniently revealed about the details on 2nd ex after 3 months into our relationship, i felt it was okay cuz she mustered up the courage to reveal such things, and she regretted being with him, then after a year and half, revealed about 1st ex, i got angry but i was in too much love so i had to forgive her, yet she didnt regret being with him and all, she is extremely possessive of me, she gets angry even if i accidentally see a girl, or if a girl speaks to me, including if i say something good about any actress, i lost many of my friends who were girls just because she didnt liked them, i never tried to make any friend who was girl from then, but on the other hand she can check and comment on any boy, she can display her likeliness towards any actor, including his physique, cuteness, and all and i had to adjust with her, if i argue about this, she always creates a drama, crying, hate speech and so. I was putting with all these things just cuz i loved her so much, she did loved me much too. But about 6 months b4 now she started having memories about his 1st ex, saying it was her first love and she cant forget it, so she spoke to him, i got angry, i asked her not to do so, but we ended up pseudo breaking up and i hope she didnt continued to talk with him after that. about a month ago, for the first time we were physically together, she was unsatisfied with me as she had much experience b4 me, it was my first time and it was so hurting when she said it on my face that i didnt satisfied her, again she is still a virgin and so do i, Recently she met someone in her work, a married guy with 2 children, at the beginning she complained about him saying he was flirting, later she was praising how great he was, i didnt cared much as he was married, but one day she told me that she had feelings for him, and cried and missed him so much and so does he as they both revealed it to each other and then clarified it as wrong and wanted to be friends again, now this being infidel on both the sides, for that married guy as well as her, yet i said its okay and asked her to avoid him, but she started saying to stop me from advising her and was continued on being friends with him. I concluded by saying her this wont workout and broke up with her, and yet again later i made up my mind and asked to talk to her but only got to know that they both were chatting. Im broken now, i loved her so much and ended up like this. few things about myself, i stopped watching **** for her, i couldnt check out any girls because my love for her forbade me, im arguing type, very strong on my side, never behaved rude, never swore on her, weak hearted, cried a few times. Please advice me on this. Breaking up with her was a good idea? (South Indians)

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    All u have been through while being with that girl was grief and pain and this is because u have misunderstood ur feelings for her, u actually dont love her but u care for her and wat that u were forced to be in relationship with her after her breakup was actually ur concern for her which forced u to be wind her, u actually did a very good to u when u broke up with her in the past, u actually did a big favour on urself after breaking up with her and I suggest u not to keep any contact with her as it might make u hate ur self more....better look for other girl which might understand u and let u be urself and accept u the way u r with all ur good points and bad flaws too.....
    Apart from this I would like to tell u that the person who cries and puts all his grief out at once is not a weak person rather he is an emotionally strong personality and of ultimately caring nature knows the importance of putting out any emotions u feel (e.g laugh, cry, frown) etc rather than blocking them and living a suffocating life full of grief and anger and spilling those on others and ruining relationship with others

+ Post a Comment HERE!