+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Love marriage-scared to tell parents about the guy I love.

Advert.

need_solution Guest

Love marriage-scared to tell parents about the guy I love.

Advert.
    Hi, please read completely and help me. Please. i am in relation with a guy for the past five years. He belongs to a family with a very good financial background, his dad is the manager at SBI bank but i am from a very low financial background. My dad is a fruit seller but he has given us first class education and that is what makes me compatible with him. We are into a serious relation. He had also made me meet his parents as his future wife. 3 years back my parents got to know about our relation and this repeated thrice. My parents strictly rejected. Now when he made me meet his parents. At that time his father was OK with me but now he says that he won't accept me and he won't even meet my parents and do all the rituals that are meant for in laws. His dad says if he wants to marry me, he may but after leaving their home. But my guy not show any kind of disinterest in me and says that with time his dad will accept. My guy asks me to have a well payed job and a decent looking home inorder to maintain my respect. The problem is i am scared to tell my parents that he is the same guy i don't know why but yes i am very scared as to what will they say and all that. Please suggest me something as me and my guy stays very tensed thinking about all this. Please don't give the advice to separate as i would better die than doing that. I can never think of marrying anyone else. Here are two problems, status difference and the fact that i am scared about my parents reaction because they had even hit me 3 years back when they got to know. Please advise something...

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    Dear,
    Surely, there is a problem of status and financial condition that seperates two of ua families and is a very important reason of rejection of ur relationship from both parents.
    Now lets come to ua personal problem of fear,
    Lets face the reality, u say u love this guy very much and are much serious about marrying this guy, when u say this what it means is u wud do anything and everything to be wid dis guy forever and npw when real time has come to do something u say that u r afraid of talking to ua parents about the guy u love, is ua love so coward that u can not even talk about it to ua own parents????? the only thing u can do is gather courage to talk to ua parents and show them that u r ultimately serious about marrying, this guy....
    U mentioned that the guys father says he is not ready to accept ua relation on any case if u still be admant on ua decision, u n ua guy has to get seperated from their family, this makes me ask u a question, does this guy himself has a good financial security and will he b able to keep up with all ua needs??? Simply asking, what does ua guy do, does he earn or he is dependent on his dad for money?
    Apart from this I will strongly suggest u to talk to ua parents about ua guy (p.s only if u r ultimately serious) and besides this ask ua guy to first convince his parents to accept and don't live on false hope that they might accept u guys in future, both of u have to take necessary talks wid ua parents and try to convince them..
    one more thing I came across wid reading this post is, ua guy expects u to earn handsome to keep his respect intact ask him a straight question, will he still b ready to accept u as his wife if this thing doesn't happen by any chance, because ultimately in future this thing can bother u many times if the guy proposes to say yes and then bring the financial demands on to u after marriage to fulfill them....be very sure about all the things and then make a decision coz marriage is not a game it is a big decision of life to make

+ Post a Comment HERE!