+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Victim of unrequited love. A girl I loved truly rejected me. What now?

Advert.

Akash Negi
    Akash Negi is offline Just in!

Victim of unrequited love. A girl I loved truly rejected me. What now?

Advert.
    I am the victim of unrequited love. There is a girl in my university one year junior to me and I am madly in love with her. We usually had small conversations and I really started to like her as a person since last one year. And one day I told her my feelings for her but I was rejected stating that she don't have same feelings for me as she don't know much about me as I am not her class mate and there is hardly any scope in future as well. She doesn’t wants to give me false hopes. She had a bad experience in the past with a nasty breakup two years ago. Though she was very polite in all this. She even text me to greet on friendship day. She also texted me and asked me how my technical papers went and when I gave reserved reply she said why I am not talking normally to which I had small normal conversation before I went offline.She don’t know me? What the heck, even we don’t know our mother when we are born! So that doesn't stop us from loving her when we grow up! We in fact don’t know ourselves, it’s just a name which identify us. Point is that this is just no physical attraction for that there are better girls out there, but just as pure as love. Why can't just people realize that they are losing a moon in search of finding stars? I am not that bad looking but just don't have a gym type physique else I see no fault in myself. I am six foot tall, lean and fit and in fact many of my female friends have given me compliments about my appearance and personality. And it's not that she is out of my league both in looks or financially.Either her expectations are too high which will only leave her disappointed in future when she will realize that she just didn't care of someone's genuine feelings. This is just so injustice. And they say true love never dies, that's what keeps my hopes alive and I still and will always love her.Don't know why this happened to me, maybe I was too quick in saying this but it was just killing me from inside by not able to convey my feelings for her. She told me that I should be friend her and should not stop talking to her like before. Should I be friend with her or totally disconnect and ignore her. Or should I believe in miracles and hope that someday she will realise her mistake and come back to me on her own!?? Though I don’t have much time in my course, 6 months for the current semester in which placements have started and from January I have to start with my job. Max one year more I will be associated with this place.I am trying to get over this but the problem is that this girl is still in my university and I will see her quite often in the campus including facebook, whatsapp etc.My only concern is now how to face this girl in the campus.What if I see here eye to eye, what if she texts me?Should I be like completely normal or totally disconnect and ignore her!She already told me that I should be wiser enough to NOT to stop talking to her and ignore her after her reaction. She even sent me happy friendship day message on whatsapp after a day of that meeting and I just replied back with thanks & same to you.Bit awkward situation to see and face this girl again!I will try to focus back on my life and leave all up to the almighty.I am so disappointed, feeling depressed, going through most tough phase of my life, lost all enthusiasm, not able to concentrate on my placement preparations and I have kind of lost faith in true love because everyone say true love never dies!!! Looks like everything is fake and everybody just prefers show off no matter if it is not real!

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    You are making simple things complicated, while reading you I can see you already done lots of self-analysis . But you need not to worry, and you should understand that she is an understanding person, since she knows what it feels when you are in love, after rejection she is trying to make you feel comfortable to overcome the plight you may feel due to her.
    Also, she said it clearly, she don't see any future and she don't want to have relationship for fun only, she is looking for strong relationship which is not possible with you.

There is no solution, only thing is that be friend with her, get little jolly with her, start flirting in lighter way, since she knows you love her, she will always pay good attention to you. Don't make relationship burden to her by making her feel that she made you sad. Make her to like your company.

Also, you can use her as inspiration for you, you may join Gym also .. she will think that you did for her. So, be her friend, let her feel good with you , eventually she will start liking you. But don't force her ever.

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    After reading ur post briefly, two things stuck my mind one is a question and other one being the suggestion.
    let's first jump on the question which I like to ask u and expect a sincere reply on it to say any further
    U mentioned that after a small talks u started to like her as a person, which makes me ask u, had u came across any special quality which u particularly liked about her upfront straight away after meeting her???? I mean any pattern of behavior or talk that has made u like her so early???
    Now about solution to UA problem:
    I think u should be friend to her and be with her in times when she has recently had a nasty breakup in the past, she definitely needs some time to get over that so do u require time to be close to her, her concern about not knowing u is actually a genuine one after what she has faced in her recent past, and if u truly love her which is what u say, I think u should stop being judgemental on ur front and try and step in her shoes and see this situation from her perspective which will make it all clear to u, that she is correct because for trusting a person and choosing him as a partner one needs to know him or her personally and should have a good faith on him or her as love and relationships are not made for mere time pass or because u have some kind of attraction for the opposite person.
    Apart from this I will like here to add that,
    Real love doesn't lie in making the person urs but it lies in making a person u love happy by allowing him or her to choose their own path and let them be happy..........
    U say u love her and that doesn't make a compulsion that she should also love u and if she is not ready for a relationship now, u should not force her to be in one rather be with her as a friend care for her and support her in her decisions and u might turn to b a prospect of being her boyfriend in some future

+ Post a Comment HERE!